Unanswered Help me burn this chest fat/fat in general!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ve never been able to get so lean that it comes off and my diet kinda went to hell because I’ve been so busy with work and my kids. At 183lbs now after losing some weight but I need to buckle down and finally get lean enough to effect this a little more. I’m around 20% body fat for sure. So story is, I used to be 340lbs at my heaviest, fat little dude lol but I hung onto the fat around my chest and ribs and I hold more of it on the left side. When I lose weight it goes down but when I bulk it seems to go right back. Gimme a hand here. It isn’t gyno, I’ve had it checked, just seems to be the last bit of fat to really go and genetics kind of screw me here.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0064.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG

As you can see, it’s not that noticeable unless I shift my arms in certain ways. It’s not like I got some double Ds but I’m not really wanting to go the surgery route if I don’t have to and honestly I don’t think I really need it. If I cut down real low and there’s still some kind of issue I’ll consider it more but otherwise it’s a last option. Nips are the same size they have always been, no more or less puffy than usual or anything. Not tender, sore, itchy, nothing. I know I have a good bit of fat to go be cause I have some around my lats. Nolva did nothing, ralox did nothing but make me feel like hell. Doc said it wasn’t real gyno, just fat.
I haven’t posted in a while so I figured this would be a good way to kick off my hiatus. Women never notice, no one in the gym notices, but I notice because I live with it and it can’t stay because I’m wanting to hit the stage for the first time next year. 2020 has been my goal for a while. Appreciate any and all help AM bros.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@dsade has a new pecviscerate formula (I think it’s called). The product is specifically designed to target chest fat. I liked the original when I used it. Haven’t got to try the new formula yet but I love his topicals.

You also need to just add some muscle under there and there does appear to be a good amount of skin.

Either way you should be proud you dropped so much weight.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@dsade has a new pecviscerate formula (I think it’s called). The product is specifically designed to target chest fat. I liked the original when I used it. Haven’t got to try the new formula yet but I love his topicals.

You also need to just add some muscle under there and there does appear to be a good amount of skin.

Either way you should be proud you dropped so much weight.
Can’t find it online. Any specifics?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome transformation!
To me it looks more like lose skin from the huge weight loss (you could call them battle scars).
In that case there are only two options, IMHO.
-surgery
-try to fill it out by growing a big upper body, focus on upper back and chest

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome transformation!
To me it looks more like lose skin from the huge weight loss (you could call them battle scars).
In that case there are only two options, IMHO.
-surgery
-try to fill it out by growing a big upper body, focus on upper back and chest
Thanks! Some is loose skin for sure, but unfortunately I have fatty tissue there as well. Ever since I was a kid I’d hold most fat on my hips and chest though and that’s where I’m struggling now. My upper chest is big but my pecs are more boxy than rounded in the lower chest so it’s hard to fill that area out. My upper back as in my traps and rhomboids are big as hell and my back in general is probably the best part of me. If I could get a good pic I’d post it. My back almost looks rounded because it’s so thick and if I do a lay spread I’m about as wide as a barn door haha. Yesterday I did two sets of 15 285lbs t bar rows. My back has always been easy to grow.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Some is loose skin for sure, but unfortunately I have fatty tissue there as well. Ever since I was a kid I’d hold most fat on my hips and chest though and that’s where I’m struggling now. My upper chest is big but my pecs are more boxy than rounded in the lower chest so it’s hard to fill that area out. My upper back as in my traps and rhomboids are big as hell and my back in general is probably the best part of me. If I could get a good pic I’d post it. My back almost looks rounded because it’s so thick and if I do a lay spread I’m about as wide as a barn door haha. Yesterday I did two sets of 15 285lbs t bar rows. My back has always been easy to grow.
285 x15 T-bar row? Well, that is strong indeed! I see it like this. Even if some of it is fat -and some is loose skin, losing the fat makes it more loose skin. That does not solve the problem, IMHO.
Maybe surgery is the only way.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
285 x15 T-bar row? Well, that is strong indeed! I see it like this. Even if some of it is fat -and some is loose skin, losing the fat makes it more loose skin. That does not solve the problem, IMHO.
Maybe surgery is the only way.
Until then I definitely want to wear out my resources. Trying the eviscerate from evo muse but kind of nervous because I’m not used to yohimbine or have ever really tried it more than once or twice. Realizing the more I diet that the right side is a lot better off than the left but we will see if diet and exercise change anything. Hell it has before but I just started bulking before anything could make a more permanent change to their appearance.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again, it’s not terrible and I’ve noticed a reduction in it for sure even in the past week, but dude it’s just embarrassing. I get complimented on my size, strength, physique, all the time! It’s just the fact that I know about it even if no one else notices. We are our own worst critics, no?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's always stuff like Helios inj which is far different than what you'll read on google. Mesaage me for details if u want. Looks to me like something that you could fix by trying to grow your chest like Franco had (rip), since your back is already beastly and it looks like loose skin from when you were bigger. Seems like a slightly unproportionaly large chest is only option besides surgery. Dbol always helped me in this department. Although i have very low propensity to gyno. Idk abojt you. I feel like local Helios inj sub q may have a good effect if it is indeed even 50% fat and 50% loose skin. And keep working on those shoulders and back as well. It'll all help even it out/ stretch it out.
And let me finish by saying CONGRATULATIONS! You have made such a transformation that others couldnt even come close and I dont know you but am proud of you! You are an inspiration to fat americans everywhere and i think you could start a youtube channels just bc of what you've accomplished etc. Keep up the killer work. And remember the last steps are always the hardest and take the longest so dont loose the faith!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@chem.jr thanks man! Kind of afraid of clen tbh, I’ve had a mishap with my heart previously and would like to avoid clen if possible.
Maybe I will start a YouTube channel might be fun.
Right now I’m using something from evomuse that’s pretty interesting. Slowly dosing up with it because I’m not used to yohimbine and it made me feel awful previously. I’m using a topical though (eviscerate: smolder). Put just one large pump on the left side of my chest and a little on the right side and I feel like someone is putting cigarettes out on my lower chest. It hurts at first but then kinda turns into this warming gentle feeling that’s nice. Energy is insane on top of my pre workout, I’m very stim sensitive though.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without knowing the ingredients of your topical, I would say it has capsicum in it. Enhanced blood circulation = thermogenic effect to the area = enhanced lipolysis is the line of thinking here.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As for loose skin, because it is protein, over time, years, the body should utilize it, and the skin should tighten up over time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for loose skin, because it is protein, over time, years, the body should utilize it, and the skin should tighten up over time.
I doubt that. As far as I know, skin grows outwards, like nails. Your body does not re-use nails.
@Whiskey may know the answer to that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I doubt that. As far as I know, skin grows outwards, like nails. Your body does not re-use nails.
@Whiskey may know the answer to that.
I heard about it through listening to the guys that do High Intensity Health on YouTube. Because skin cells do get replaced over time, your skin gets renewed, I'm pretty sure over time it would tighten up. I've never tried myself, so I haven't seen it first hand.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Skin can shrink to an extent but it’s dependent upon a few things such as collagen, if there’s scar tissue like stretch marks, how stretched out it was to begin with and genetics. It would take a while but it could shrink quite a bit, will it ever return to normal? I don’t know honestly but you’ll see a difference

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard about it through listening to the guys that do High Intensity Health on YouTube. Because skin cells do get replaced over time, your skin gets renewed, I'm pretty sure over time it would tighten up. I've never tried myself, so I haven't seen it first hand.
OP has only a bit, maybe you are right, I wish it for him to be true. Personally I know 2 people with the same (aesthetic) problem. Never straightened out, even after years. One had surgery and is happy as a hippo now, the other doesn't care.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Last couple posts made me think of that peptide, i think snap8. Pretty sure thats like a weaker shorter actung botox but theres a lot of cosmetic peptides and fillers out there so who knows. Always mexican collagen!

But yeah, I actually opened this up to put up that I heard of and even trued for a bit myself using capcasium products on fatty areas to help burn fat. Hell, there's even a "belly belt" thats sold meant for exactly that. So I wpuld also gyess thats whats in there bc at first ut burns like hell and air feels extra cold but alsp like stinging hell at same time, then turns into heat. And my skin got read. Blood rushes into the area bc it thinks theres trauma and thats supposed to help w fatty areas. I say run alpha yohimbine (esp if u don't like stims like me) and stuff like pyretic from primeval if you can find it or just google ingredients. Theres really only 3 or 4 that matter. And loose as much bf% as possible and actually Lose chest muscle, then* go get surgery. That way when you build your chest up again, bam! **** will gold for ya. Or just work on chest like a mofo and make unproportionally large to fill in that space.

Wtvr happens best of luck.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So can yohimbine effectively act as a stimulant through skin absorption? I thought alpha yohimbine was a stim?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0094.JPG

So here’s pics from left and right. I’ll take a better left side pic at the gym later. 181lbs

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0103.JPG

So here’s a better front picture so you can see what I’m dealing with. 181lbs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It appears there's not as much fat there as you think.

It looks like mostly loose skin that leaves your nipple a little lower then where it's supposed to be. Loosing more weight could make it look worse so I would put a lot of focus on building up your upper body. Adding more muscle can pull that skin back and the more muscle you have the more fat you burn so it's a win win. Good job on the weight loss

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome job on your weight loss journey Bro! I would focus on building muscle and the eating regimen. Also, I would do HIIT cardio 1 or 2 times a week for 35 minutes after weightlifting.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG

Thanks for all the advice and kind words guys! Took these as of yesterday at 180lbs. I’ve stalled out on my actual weight loss but I feel like I’m still getting leaner but y’all can be the judge. It’s odd because I’m only eating 2,600cal with 20 minutes of HIIT cardio a day, 5 days a week. It’s funny I can do sprints up the stair master but I get winded just walking up my stairs at home lol. When lifting I’m noticing new veins in my shoulders and upper chest as well which tells me I may be leaning out but staying the same weight. It’s cool but frustrates me because I’m the kind of guy that likes to see the scale move.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever looked into red light therapy? Might be worth a shot. I have a lamp that hits my lower stomach while I’m using it on my testes. I’ve seen some decent reduction in loose skin there and since I can’t get my damn abs to grow I can POSSIBLY attribute it to:

-Water fasting
-Red light therapy
-Collagen supplementation (I take 11g daily of Zint type 1&3 powder and 40mg of UC-II)

Also chest development is of course going to help as others here have mentioned. Solid progress though man!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ever looked into red light therapy? Might be worth a shot. I have a lamp that hits my lower stomach while I’m using it on my testes. I’ve seen some decent reduction in loose skin there and since I can’t get my damn abs to grow I can POSSIBLY attribute it to:

-Water fasting
-Red light therapy
-Collagen supplementation (I take 11g daily of Zint type 1&3 powder and 40mg of UC-II)

Also chest development is of course going to help as others here have mentioned. Solid progress though man!
I’ll have to look into that! Thanks man.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll have to look into that! Thanks man.
No problem, I definitely enjoy my lamp. Just be careful, a lot of people out there pushing setups that cost 4 figures. I got a 45w sgrow panel for 100 bucks and it has treated me very well. You can get a smaller lamp for even cheaper.

That said if cost wasn’t an issue I’d love a full body setup, but I’m going to wait for it to become a bit more mainstream and for the prices to come down before I invest in something like that.

Edit- just looked it up for you, the panel I have is only 70 bucks now