Help me build a quality cycle to get back in the game!

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright boys! So first so you have a little background on me.

just turned 30
6’0

been lifting for close to 15 years. I messed with PH’s way back in the day but nothing to hard core . But I’d like to get into it but want to start slow and shy away from anything to harsh. With my current job lethargy isn’t really an option as well as I know I’m sensitive to estrogen side effects so just to keep that in mind.

I attached some very recent gym selfies haha so you can see what I’m working with. I’m open to any options so throw out some ideas!
Goal= ***add some density but stay fairly lean***

IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_0907.JPG

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ/Deca/Masteron in whatever doses you need.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
EQ/Deca/Masteron in whatever doses you need.
He just got "back in the game" no need to run a top amateur or pro kinda stack. 400-500mg of test will be plenty. Keep the stacks for a couple cycles in when you need it.

CubsFan312

CubsFan312

Awards
You're looking good man, I honestly wouldn't bother with AAS. Just keep doing what you're doing.

But, since you're so lean, I'd do a cycle of test prop and NPP inject 1ml of each every three days. You can run that cycle 6 weeks to up to 10-12 weeks. You're just going to make yourself into a pin cushion so check out www.spotinjections.com to see all the places you're can inject, because you're going to have to rotate injection sites frequently. Pick up some topical spironolactone for your hair line and some Nizoral shampoo and you will lean out even more if you keep your diet straight with low carbs.

If you wanted to run an oral with it, you have plenty to choose from. I would go with something that's going to help keep you lean, like Winny which also helps prevents the nandrolone from attaching to the progesterone receptors. If that's a little too harsh, some Var would work good too. A lot of people complain of joint pain on Winny, but it's a massive strength builder and drys you out a lot.

tsplittorff

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You're looking good man, I honestly wouldn't bother with AAS. Just keep doing what you're doing.

But, since you're so lean, I'd do a cycle of test prop and NPP inject 1ml of each every three days. You can run that cycle 6 weeks to up to 10-12 weeks. You're just going to make yourself into a pin cushion so check out www.spotinjections.com to see all the places you're can inject, because you're going to have to rotate injection sites frequently. Pick up some topical spironolactone for your hair line and some Nizoral shampoo and you will lean out even more if you keep your diet straight with low carbs.

If you wanted to run an oral with it, you have plenty to choose from. I would go with something that's going to help keep you lean, like Winny which also helps prevents the nandrolone from attaching to the progesterone receptors. If that's a little too harsh, some Var would work good too. A lot of people complain of joint pain on Winny, but it's a massive strength builder and drys you out a lot.
Spironolactone is Rx only? I've never seen iton source/Rc sites. Also isn't Nizoral an anti-dandruff.

Sorry OP and Cubsfan for off topic questions.

Also I'm in Central Illinois Go Cubbies!

CubsFan312

CubsFan312

Awards
I have a source for topical spiro if you want it, PM me. Nizoral is anti-dandruff, but it also blocks the DHT receptors at the site. This site sells Nizoral 2% too, so you can get all your shopping needs done in one place. 😁

Cubs 4 LYFE MY MAN!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
man you got a great body to start with. I would go natty for a bit longer then see how you go.

Something like BMP/MYO from evomuse or a cycle of ArA (that **** got my pumped) maybe some MK-677 too.

I would look at something like Halodrol and dermacrine, for nice mild(ish) cycle.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a source for topical spiro if you want it, PM me. Nizoral is anti-dandruff, but it also blocks the DHT receptors at the site. This site sells Nizoral 2% too, so you can get all your shopping needs done in one place. 😁

Cubs 4 LYFE MY MAN!
what...no affiliate links this time? you are slippin lol :ROFLMAO: and your "source" is just some link that you read about while you were reading a "study" im sure......

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

starscream do you even lift? post a pic