Help I keep throwing up after Exercising!

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on epistane, cardarine, and welbutrin (anti-depressant). I’m on week 5.

I just got off yk-11 (week 1-4) and I stopped taking metformin (for weight loss).

It’s been happening a lot more frequently. Soon After or during working out, I’ll feel overheated, my body starts to feel like it’s vibrating, I won’t be able to catch my breathe, and then I’ll start vomiting for a short time period.

I have never had this happen to me on an oral which I’ve tried many different kinds. I’m taking TUDCA which helps the bile but I don’t know if the bile is why I’m throwing up.

Also it doesn’t seem like my food is digesting properly and as fast as it usually does

I was taking some cycle support but it was way too many pills with everything else and I ended up having a stomach ache and sometimes eventually vomiting.

I have never had a vomiting issue, I try to stay highdrated and nourished, they have many fans and I’m close to air conditioning ( going into air conditioning makes it worse, maybe the temperature change).

If anyone has any ideas or advice im all Ears

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say ypu simply overdid it or you dont seem to tolerate orals, but the part about being out of breath is worrisome.

I would stop all anabolics and GW and do a complete blood panel.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say ypu simply overdid it or you dont seem to tolerate orals, but the part about being out of breath is worrisome.

I would stop all anabolics and GW and do a complete blood panel.
I only have about a week and a half more on cycle. It would be ashame to stop when I’m almost finished.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its your health man just advising what i would do.

Body vibrating, feeling like you cant catch your breath...do you feel lightheaded, and do you break out in cold sweat?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you may have a blockage somewhere in your body. Personally I'd go to your dr and get xrzys

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am thinking now that you may be experiencing hypoglycemic episode, only the vomiting part is weird to me, i had episodes which put me on the floor where i barely made it to the kitchen but i never ever vomited.

I also feel like i cant catch my breath when i get a hypo episode.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its your health man just advising what i would do.

Body vibrating, feeling like you cant catch your breath...do you feel lightheaded, and do you break out in cold sweat?
Yes to lightheaded. Kinda to cold sweat. I sweat in cold or heat.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also My girlfriend says it looks like I have a black eye after my vomiting episodes

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude why do you still want to keep using these chemicals its obvious your body is breaking down,

What is your dose of epistane and GW, and what was your dose of yk11?

Did you happen to donate blood recently? I overdid it and barely could stand on my feet, felt sick.

Also, you can easily know if it is a hypo episode, if you eat carbs and it gets better than it surely is. But if you take some very fast carbs it gets even worse thats how i ended up on the floor crawling, slower carbs like bread are a better choice.

Of course for all we know, it may be an issue with your liver or perhaps your appendix, i am not a doctor, go get a full panel done.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First of all anti depressants + Steroids is a nightmare and even worse orals. You’re taxing so much your body with these orals only cycle man... I’m usually not a panick button guy but I completely agree with @CroLifter here you should get a full panel, including kidney and I would stop the orals. The sides you’re describing aren’t too positive. Take care of yourself and I strongly suggest you think about oils in the future, I know they seem darker and "worse" but they are much safer and smoother for the body.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First of all anti depressants + Steroids is a nightmare and even worse orals. You’re taxing so much your body with these orals only cycle man... I’m usually not a panick button guy but I completely agree with @CroLifter here you should get a full panel, including kidney and I would stop the orals. The sides you’re describing aren’t too positive. Take care of yourself and I strongly suggest you think about oils in the future, I know they seem darker and "worse" but they are much safer and smoother for the body.
Hahaha they may indeed seem darker... until your pi$$ turns dark on that damn oral only cycle of "ph's" ( in reality very harsh methylated steroids)

i remember listening to Jerry Brainum who said how a lot of these designers are just drugs abandoned by pharmaceutical companies because they were either ineffective or had too many sides.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think I’d be able to run metformin in my pct? I probably will stop the cycle. The sides are preventing me to gain a lot from it and it’s good to be safe

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha they may indeed seem darker... until your pi$$ turns dark on that damn oral only cycle of "ph's" ( in reality very harsh methylated steroids)
Pee is light yellow, sometimes a little darker but I try to hydrate well

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

i remember listening to Jerry Brainum who said how a lot of these designers are just drugs abandoned by pharmaceutical companies because they were either ineffective or had too many sides.
It’s exactly that. PHs are way more toxic than oral steroids which already are awfully toxic. I stopped using them this year and I don’t plan on using them more than once a year IF I do.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude why do you still want to keep using these chemicals its obvious your body is breaking down,

What is your dose of epistane and GW, and what was your dose of yk11?

Did you happen to donate blood recently? I overdid it and barely could stand on my feet, felt sick.

Also, you can easily know if it is a hypo episode, if you eat carbs and it gets better than it surely is. But if you take some very fast carbs it gets even worse thats how i ended up on the floor crawling, slower carbs like bread are a better choice.

Of course for all we know, it may be an issue with your liver or perhaps your appendix, i am not a doctor, go get a full panel done.
Will get back to you later on doses. Not sure off the top of my head. I did donate blood though about 2 weeks ago. It was a weird procedure where they took double the red bloods and pumped me full of saline. That could be a part of it. I think that’s when the vomiting started happening but I’m not sure.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ah also @Sam stack you know that metformin common sides are being nauseous , vomiting is also often seen and stomach pain. Methylated prohormones are hard on the stomach so with metformin It’s possibly worsening everything idk..

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will get back to you later on doses. Not sure off the top of my head. I did donate blood though about 2 weeks ago. It was a weird procedure where they took double the red bloods and pumped me full of saline. That could be a part of it. I think that’s when the vomiting started happening but I’m not sure.
Oh well, that could explain situation a bit. It takes about 5 days from my experience to start feeling ill effects of blood donation.

Feeling like you cant catch your breath, trembling, feeling lightheaded, and especially dark circles under your eyes, it may mean your tissues arent getting enough oxygen.

i went through similsr situation where i donated twice in a row in a span of 3 weeks.

You did a double red donation, which is like 2 whole blood donation as far as oxygen carrying capacity goes, you dropped your hematocrit by at least 5% if not more.

I would still be very careful and stop, and get a full panel, but i am starting to think your issues are caused by inadequate oxygen transport within the body due to lack of hemoglobin.

In fact, i am 80% sure its the lack of oxygen carrying capacity.

You shocked your body by robbing it of so much hemoglobin. You are on steroids, have all this muscle, your muscles are capable of so much volume and strength, and all of a sudden your oxygen carrying capacity drops sharply due to blood loss. Makes sense to me, all those symptoms you are experiencing.

Vomiting also makes sense in this situation.

You are experiencing symptoms of anemia!

Even though you may theoretically still be in the "normal" range as far as hemoglobin, but it is not normal for you, and it is a sudden shock.

Last edited:

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah also @Sam stack you know that metformin common sides are being nauseous , vomiting is also often seen and stomach pain. Methylated prohormones are hard on the stomach so with metformin It’s possibly worsening everything idk..
I stopped taking them together because of that. I’m just wondering for pct and weight loss reasons

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh well, that could explain situation a bit. It takes about 5 days from my experience to start feeling ill effects of blood donation.

Feeling like you cant catch your breath, trembling, feeling lightheaded, and especially dark circles under your eyes, it may mean your tissues arent getting enough oxygen.

i went through similsr situation where i donated twice in a row in a span of 3 weeks.

You did a double red donation, which is like 2 whole blood donation as far as oxygen carrying capacity goes, you dropped your hematocrit by at least 5% if not more.

I would still be very careful and stop, and get a full panel, but i am starting to think your issues are caused by inadequate oxygen transport within the body due to lack of hemoglobin.

In fact, i am 80% sure its the lack of oxygen carrying capacity.

You shocked your body by robbing it of so much hemoglobin. You are on steroids, have all this muscle, your muscles are capable of so much volume and strength, and all of a sudden your oxygen carrying capacity drops sharply due to blood loss. Makes sense to me, all those symptoms you are experiencing.

Vomiting also makes sense in this situation.

You are experiencing symptoms of anemia!

Even though you may theoretically still be in the "normal" range as far as hemoglobin, but it is not normal for you, and it is a sudden shock.
Would I take iron to fix this? Any tips?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would I take iron to fix this? Any tips?
Yeah... liquid iron and iron rich foods...but it will take time.

I had similar issues, extreme weakness post workout, after only few sets i would feel like passing out, short of breath, unexplainable, even posted thread in here

but in my case iron supplementarion didnt help too much.

After i started taking testosterone, few weeks in, my stamina returned. Test increases red blood cells. Go figure.

also i was in the normal range, 45% hematocrit. But i guess that isnt normal for me, i need to be slightly higher.

But your stamina shpuld return with time, just make sure you eat iron rich foods, and try to source a good liquid iron supplement.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man don’t take anything before you have blood. Cro can testify that if he remember correctly he tried to fix his own problem doing things left and right and ended up making everything worse. Do not take iron because you think your hct is low. Get bloods ASAP, see results and adapt accordingly.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your not making gains like this. Stop your cycle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man don’t take anything before you have blood. Cro can testify that if he remember correctly he tried to fix his own problem doing things left and right and ended up making everything worse. Do not take iron because you think your hct is low. Get bloods ASAP, see results and adapt accordingly.
In his case i am almost certain its the blood donation that caused issues.

I went through the same sh1t personally and i know that you can experience symptoms of anemia even though your hct and hb may be in the "normal" range.

But for sure, he needs to stop all peds and get a full metabolic panel.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro 100% agree with @Mathb33 (and cro) on this - absolutely stop the cycle and see a doctor. Tell them everything you’ve been taking.

your symptoms aren’t normal reactions to orals (or metformin - I’ve been taking that for years).

minor stuff we try to self medicate, this potentially isn’t minor and definitely isn’t worth the risk.

let us know how you get on - good luck

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw, body vibrating is most likely from tachycardia as his heart struggles to keep up with the oxygen demand as he artificially lowered oxygen carrying capacity of his blood.

My hands would shake as if i went hypo, but i didnt. It was due to rapid heart rate.

Edit: ESPECIALLY like you said if your symptoms started right around your donation then put the 2 and 2 together.

Nevertheless, stop the cycle and get bloods. Cycle is done as you dramatically decreased your body's oxygen carrying capacity, so you wont make anymore gains anyway and wont be able to seriously push yourself in the gym for some time until your body recuperates from the donation.

Last edited: