Help, I am genuinely concerned.

Stack87

Awards
I recently came off of a 6 week Halocor and Stanoshred cycle with Osta Rx ran the last week of cycle and 1st week of PCT at 3 pills per day. This cycle was ran while prepping for a competition so fats were pretty low too and that may have something to do with this. I am now at the 30 day mark of the PCT and I am still shutdown but of even greater concern is that when I do decide to masturbate I have not been producing any semen. This actually started probably the last week or so of the cycle and has continued throughout the entire PCT. I ran Clomid at 50/50/50/25, D-Aspartic Acid at 3g every day, I waited until the third week of PCT and began taking Erase at 1 pill per day for a week and now taking two per day but might taper it back down to 1 after this week since Halo doesn't amortize. I guess I better mention the fact that I also took all the appropriate ancillary support supplements prior to, during, and after the cycle so nobody freaks out about that aspect.

After doing some research I have come across ANDROGEN INDUCED HYPOGONADISM and believe this may be what I am experiencing. My question to this community is, what now? I am considering ordering some Nolva and running it at 40/40/20/20 and seeing what that does for me but other than that I am not really sure what my options are so looking for some input from this community.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HCG should help in this case.
if that's not an option there are some supps that may help. if libido is of concern as well try some testabolan as it will help with test and free test.