Help! Halfway through 4 andro sdmz 2.0 cycle.

nick43014

Awards
I was thinking about continuing using 4 andro for an extra 4 weeks, making my cycle
sdmz 2.0 1-4 weeks
osta shred 1-4 weeks
4 andro 1-8 weeks

Clomid 9-12 weeks 50/50/50/25
eradicate 13-15 weeks

would it be okay to run 4 andro 8 weeks with taking eradicate with it the extra 4 weeks?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Why Osta shred for only 4 weeks? It'll just be kicking in when you drop it from your stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea that would be fine! and yea you could pick up another bottle of ostashred if you wanted.

nick43014

Awards
Awesome ! Sounds good. Yeah the osta was left over from a previous cycle. Will The 4 andro ran that long cause a lot of lethargy?

nick43014

Awards
Awesome ! Sounds good. Yeah the osta was left over from a previous cycle. Will The 4 andro ran that long cause a lot of lethargy?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
That's the exact same advice you offer very frequently. If people want AAS suggestions they usually specify.
Thats because i feel it's sound advice. If he wants to extend a cycle why do it with oral when he can safely run injects longer. He doesn't have to take my advice but I think it's a sound suggestion than guys trying to stretch out methylated orals. I believe it's the 2nd time I've offered this advice too, not very frequent. I get that some people don't want to pin but when PH/DS are now illegal it doesn't make sense to me to stretch a methyl out and feel like **** when you can pin EOD with arguably less sides and more gains. Your opinion is noted though I'll take the user into more account.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats because i feel it's sound advice. If he wants to extend a cycle why do it with oral when he can safely run injects longer. He doesn't have to take my advice but I think it's a sound suggestion than guys trying to stretch out methylated orals. I believe it's the 2nd time I've offered this advice too, not very frequent. I get that some people don't want to pin but when PH/DS are now illegal it doesn't make sense to me to stretch a methyl out and feel like **** when you can pin EOD with arguably less sides and more gains. Your opinion is noted though I'll take the user into more account.
No worries man. Not trying to flame you. You never know some 18 year old might see that advice and actually try it. Plus he's only extending the non-methyl. Nothing in his proposed plan is illegal. And you're right. It's not bad advice.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
No worries man. No trying to flame you. You never know some 18 year old might see that advice and actually try it. Plus he's only extending the non-methyl.
No worries man good looking out