help for cutting stack

daywalker81

Awards
Hi all ,

I am 37 years old, 6.0 ft, 196 pounds, currently bought 4 supplements for cutting purpose, I eat a clean diet ( maco 1800 Kcal a day), have fat on the belly and i want to lean and dry from all these fat .

my supplement is the following :
Alphamx
TTA 500
SNS YOHIMBINE 2.5
ARIMA-XD

beside all of that, I have fish oil, other normal vitamins

my pre work out that I already have
1.jacked up
2. Mesomorph by APS Nutrition.

please advice which i should use and the period, if there any extra supplement need to be added, i am concern about liver or PCT during my cycle.

Thanks all

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't need a PCT for any of those items, none of them are hormonal.

Just be mindful of when you take Yohimbe and your preworkouts, might not be a good idea to take both at the same time.

daywalker81

Awards
should i take Alphamax alone or with another supplement for leaning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whatever you decide to use, add in INVICTUS-you will thank me...INVICTUS really works!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run Alphamax alone to see how it treats you, or stack with what you have. I typically run it with SlinMax and FitMax.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can run Alphamax alone to see how it treats you, or stack with what you have. I typically run it with SlinMax and FitMax.
I'd agree with this. If you haven't taken alphamax before I would recommend running it solo then maybe adding in slinmax.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's one product I haven't tried yet. It's on my list!
Invictus is labeled as systematic...BUT I have experienced spot reduction when applied to problem areas--I swear by this product, it's the real deal!!!

daywalker81

Awards
I am only concern about side effect of invictus :(

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would try running it solo if you've never used it before just to see how you like it. It can be difficult to see what supplements are doing what if you're stacking mulitple products at once.

Alphamax would be a great product that is right in line with your goals. I think having the forskolin in Alphamax will be beneficial in helping you lean up a bit, and remember that diet will be the biggest factor in your overall success. Are you doing any cardio?

daywalker81

Awards
I would try running it solo if you've never used it before just to see how you like it. It can be difficult to see what supplements are doing what if you're stacking mulitple products at once.

Alphamax would be a great product that is right in line with your goals. I think having the forskolin in Alphamax will be beneficial in helping you lean up a bit, and remember that diet will be the biggest factor in your overall success. Are you doing any cardio?
I am on restricted diet , no sugar max 200 gram carb per day , high protein and less fat .

I am doing cycling as I have join issue (AcL injury )

I want to get the fat on my trunk , I stop the TTA 500 today and using only Alphamx ,
Training 5 days a week , do I have to stop during off days or I should take normal dosage 4 pills a days all time ?

When do u recommend to use tta or invictus ?

I am taking fish oil and other Joint support supplement .

Do I have to take the 2 pills alpmax before workout or I can take them after .

Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am on restricted diet , no sugar max 200 gram carb per day , high protein and less fat .

I am doing cycling as I have join issue (AcL injury )

I want to get the fat on my trunk , I stop the TTA 500 today and using only Alphamx ,
Training 5 days a week , do I have to stop during off days or I should take normal dosage 4 pills a days all time ?

When do u recommend to use tta or invictus ?

I am taking fish oil and other Joint support supplement .

Do I have to take the 2 pills alphamax before workout or I can take them after .
Thanks
It is recommended to take Alphamax every day, even on rest days. You don't need to take 2 caps before training. I prefer to dose it with my two biggest meals of the day. For me this is post workout (in the morning) and dinner.

I personally haven't tried either of these, but I've heard great feedback from users who have tried Invictus. I would see how Alphamax treats you and then plan your next stack to follow it.

Fish oil is fine and will not interfere with Alphamax, so no issues there. Best of luck!

daywalker81

Awards
It is recommended to take Alphamax every day, even on rest days. You don't need to take 2 caps before training. I prefer to dose it with my two biggest meals of the day. For me this is post workout (in the morning) and dinner.

I personally haven't tried either of these, but I've heard great feedback from users who have tried Invictus. I would see how Alphamax treats you and then plan your next stack to follow it.

Fish oil is fine and will not interfere with Alphamax, so no issues there. Best of luck!
Thanks again , am following your advice , taking Alphamx Tx alone without any other ,
Once am done , will use other

Bought invictus and keeping it in my supplement drawer for near future if needed ,

I am running now on 1700 -1800 calories a day . Almost 400 gram protein and max 200 gram carbs ( good ones from vegetables) , no sugars .

Do you recommend anything else

Cardio is cycling like 30 km a day like burning 250 only cycling

I stopped drinking coffee ( white mocha) cause the sweet syrup , 2 pump

What else do you recommend for improving cutting fat or reduce body fat ?

Thanks again

daywalker81

Awards
???????

the only side effect I can think of is fat loss.....
Hi ,

I already bought it 2 days ago based on your recommendation , will use it after finishing. Alphamx Tx .

It is for external usage to put it on our body skin till it absorb , 0.5 ml a day and 0,5 a night .

What else you need to advise when I will start using it for best results?

Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi ,

I already bought it 2 days ago based on your recommendation , will use it after finishing. Alphamx Tx .

It is for external usage to put it on our body skin till it absorb , 0.5 ml a day and 0,5 a night .

What else you need to advise when I will start using it for best results?

Thanks
I will be here when you start Invictus...if you have any questions then just give me a pm, I will be glad to help you!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be here when you start Invictus...if you have any questions then just give me a pm, I will be glad to help you!!!
Same here. Run a full bottle and ordered two more. There is no negative side effects that I have had. I run 1ml AM.

daywalker81

Awards
Same here. Run a full bottle and ordered two more. There is no negative side effects that I have had. I run 1ml AM.
What was the result on you from finishing first bottle ?,which area did you notice the change on ?

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10
Supplements 8