HELP !!! Fitness model goal

Mexicano23

Mexicano23

Awards
Hello everyone i'm after some help, i have hit a limit and for the last year i have been the same size regardless the diet, when i try to bulk i just blow up for a few days and then go down again and fat stays in my stomach, Every gym i go into i am working harder than almost everyone else and i can lift equal or more in alot of exercises as most and the gyms are endlessly full of guy with huge arms and chest and just standing around, i have come to an end with this and am turning to my first anabolic cycle

recently i have ordered and waiting on Danabol DS, and was going to run this for 6 - 8 week cycle with after week 3 i would start running Novalex, is this a good cycle to do as i am after the ideal shape of jeff seid, sonny bill williams type look,or even Ryan Terry,(LEAN FITNESS MODEL LOOK) big lean gains with holding abs,

my stats -

Male,
6ft 2",
79kgs
gym 5 time a week, each body area once and chest and back twice,
cardio 3- 4 times weekly 15-20 mins, HILT
Minimum intake of 300g protein each day with very little carbs

ive been working hard a long time and have hit a limit i cant get passed, - i don't want replies saying i need to work harder and eat cleaner because its just not possible, i find it extremely hard to believe anyone can eat or train as well as i put in

Any posts or private message replies welcome for help or suggestions, i have pictures of myself and shape to know better what i am working with, also see my condition in avatar,

Thanks in advance

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
I'm going to venture in saying that most guys on here are going to tell you that Danabol is typically ran with test.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dbol without test is a waste your lose all them water gains when you finished and your be depressed you look the same ..

If going oral only look into hdrol or epistane for six weeks ....

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Do some google searching hit up tunedsports and do some reading