Help Finishing off PP Cycle....maybe Forerunner?

simplejack

Awards
looking for some help on finishing off my lean gains cycle. Right before PP went out of business I ordered 2 bottles of Andro lean, 1 androdrive and a TRS stack. This will be my 2nd cycle with PP products and I love them. Last September I did 2 bottles of andro bulk and 1 hard. it was great and everything went well kept all gains. So now I am looking into what im going to run my 2 bottles of AL with. I was originally thinking andromass v3 but with the price theyre going for, I don't its worth it. SO now I am considering adding 2 bottles of forerunner labs alpha mass. or maybe also the alpha 5 test. going to run it for 8 weeks, this was supposed to be a cut cycle but I want to add a bulk or mass in. just wondering what would be best to run with. or maybe 1 bulk 1 mass?

Next cycle will be 8 weeks
6AL
3AD
?????

the last cycle was 8 weeks
6AB
3AH

and I still had loss of sex drive and lethargy.

or maybe oncycle support that will help with those?

STATS
5"11 178
about 12% bodyfat
looking to add some lean mass and lower bodyfat %
a real good RECOMP

AngryOldMan

Awards
My last cycle wad AL/AH and Trenazone. It was a great recomp. Probably stronger than what you're looking at, but it was liver friendly.

AngryOldMan

Awards
Or your could stack it with Ostarine. That would be great for a recomp with minimal sides and much easier recovery.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Get 5-alpha test , 3 bottles and dose them for 8 weeks with Alpha Mass (2 bottles also). Run AL at the same time if you want...should be a very nice cut.

5-alpha
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Alpha Mass
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AL
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

If you look around I remember there was a deal for Buy 2 and get 1 free 5-alpha test , going around...quite cheap. Get Clomid and dose it with the TRS

simplejack

Awards
happen to remember where that deal was ????I found a 2 for 71 deal at mindandmuscle but its sold out.

simplejack

Awards
Get 5-alpha test , 3 bottles and dose them for 8 weeks with Alpha Mass (2 bottles also). Run AL at the same time if you want...should be a very nice cut.

5-alpha
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Alpha Mass
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AL
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

If you look around I remember there was a deal for Buy 2 and get 1 free 5-alpha test , going around...quite cheap. Get Clomid and dose it with the TRS
also you mean 2 of each right? at that dosing I would only need 2 of each?