Help finding new doctor in NJ

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

Long story short - I moved last summer and have been dragging my feet on trying to find a new primary care doctor. I would ideally like to find a doctor that I can schedule my first visit for a consult, routine physical/bloodwork, and also request a hormone panel as well. I am 31 and at times I suffer from some of the sides we all know can be related to low T, so want to get my levels checked out. I want a doctor that not only has a good network of referral physicians that they can send me to, but one who is open to the discussion of TRT. I know not all doctors believe in the treatment, and even some that do are hesitatnt to allow the patient to self adminsiter their own shots, or try to stick you on a gel.

So anyhow, anyone on here able to make a good recommendation for a primary care physical in NJ that you know has been helpful with discussions around TRT and open minded to different treatment options?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Why are you having issues is first question needs to be ask. It’s called taking a clinical history