Help! Extreme hair loss from test e cycle, should i continue pct or go cold turkey?

Nameless15

Awards
Cycle was test e blast 12 weeks, and cruise 3 weeks. Because of quarantine i hadn't cut my hair in so long so i didn't notice it until just two days ago when i decided to trim my sides on my own, my hair is thinning really bad. my crown is balding and so are my sides of the head. it wasn't like this before cycle and i just noticed it two days ago. i finished the cycle of test am currently on week 3 of pct. Nolva and Clomid, but if clomid increases test, it will also increase dht and cause hairloss right? should i stop early?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just finish as you had planned. How did the cycle turn out?

Nameless15

Awards
Just finish as you had planned. How did the cycle turn out?
it turned out fine. gained decent size and strength but im really worried about this hairloss. Its pretty bad and i dont know what to do. I just bought some minoxidil and am gonna start tomorrow after i get a proper haircut. Should i even get a hardcut? or will it make it worse?

Nameless15

Awards
What’s done is done... why would you wanna drop your PCT? You wanna be bald AND have a soft dick?
not at all. but now that im freaking out and realized im balding, im being a bit irrational and wondering if pct could contribute to the balding too?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
not at all. but now that im freaking out and realized im balding, im being a bit irrational and wondering if pct could contribute to the balding too?
Well bro you rather be thinning than staying shut down or having low test let me tell you that.. I know it sucks man but it is what it is. Sadly it means you’re genetically prone to baldness so it’s going to happen sooner or later. Just avoid steroids after this

Nameless15

Awards
Well bro you rather be thinning than staying shut down or having low test let me tell you that.. I know it sucks man but it is what it is. Sadly it means you’re genetically prone to baldness so it’s going to happen sooner or later. Just avoid steroids after this
this is seriously gonna cause me depression. im going to go to the doc now and see if i can get finasteride. im hoping if i do; i dont get the nasty side affects. im in my early 20s, this shits fucked

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this is seriously gonna cause me depression. im going to go to the doc now and see if i can get finasteride. im hoping if i do; i dont get the nasty side affects. im in my early 20s, this shits fucked
Yeah. You have to understand it’s not because of steroids though. You were meant to be balding and steroids just accelerated it. You can definitely talk to a doctor about it though

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For now, until you see a doc I'd grab pura dor hair thinning shampoo(contains DHT blockers such as saw palmetto and stinging nettle along with other things), nizoral and if you can source it , nizoral with 2% Ketoconazole shampoo and rosemary(DHT blocking and scalp health. Pura dor has it but I like extra) /peppermint(Growth) essential oil. You would want to make a mask with the essential oils either using a water mix in a spray bottle , or with castor oil. Massage the scalp and leave it in. Personally, I just mix the essential oils in my shampoo. When you shampoo with pura dor, leave it in for 3-5 minutes. Same with nizoral however only shampoo with nizoral 2-3 times a week.

Start taking biotin and possibly add a hair / vitamin supp.

Thats what I do for hair health

I have no experience with test, but how much AI were you using? If any ? What was and what's your diet like?

I'd reconsider finasteride if you can handle your hair loss without it. The heart needs some androgens to function. Those meds hvae severe cardiac risk

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention: Handstands and scalp massages

You can also take stinging nettle and saw palmetto orally. There are some rosemary supps too. But again, like any dht lowering supp, gyno becomes a risk along with other issues. These won't be nearly as harsh as finasteride.

I remember reading up on toco-9 being beneficial for hair . B AET may be something to look into during PCT to keep cortisol in check as well. Maybe @thebigt @delsolrob would know more on this

Nameless15

Awards
For now, until you see a doc I'd grab pura dor hair thinning shampoo(contains DHT blockers such as saw palmetto and stinging nettle along with other things), nizoral and if you can source it , nizoral with 2% Ketoconazole shampoo and rosemary(DHT blocking and scalp health. Pura dor has it but I like extra) /peppermint(Growth) essential oil. You would want to make a mask with the essential oils either using a water mix in a spray bottle , or with castor oil. Massage the scalp and leave it in. Personally, I just mix the essential oils in my shampoo. When you shampoo with pura dor, leave it in for 3-5 minutes. Same with nizoral however only shampoo with nizoral 2-3 times a week.

Start taking biotin and possibly add a hair / vitamin supp.

Thats what I do for hair health

I have no experience with test, but how much AI were you using? If any ? What was and what's your diet like?

I'd reconsider finasteride if you can handle your hair loss without it. The heart needs some androgens to function. Those meds hvae severe cardiac risk
I was using 12.5mg everyb3 days from week 2 to week 6. I stopped once my symptoms of high e stopped.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the current science tends to frown on the DHT is the devil for hair loss. there has been giant leaps in knowledge on the subject of hair loss. in reality, since you are young, and have access to minoxidil, your compliance to dosing is the only thing from regaining the loss you had and helping to keep it. I personally would avoid the finasteride until you know there are no other options. currently stem cell applications to a needled scalp are making large amounts of hair regrowth possible even in older guys with chrome domes.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention: Handstands and scalp massages

You can also take stinging nettle and saw palmetto orally. There are some rosemary supps too. But again, like any dht lowering supp, gyno becomes a risk along with other issues. These won't be nearly as harsh as finasteride.

I remember reading up on toco-9 being beneficial for hair . B AET may be something to look into during PCT to keep cortisol in check as well. Maybe @thebigt @delsolrob would know more on this
Tocco 9 has a good amount of benefits and may possibly help. I have my mother use and she has thinning hair. It has decreased on it. B AET I think would be a great addition. This or Invictus would keep cortisol one check and add a bulk of other benefits to your pct.

Use code chef on the Iron Legion site for 25% off.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes the hair loss definitely sneaks up on you. I didnt notice any in the beginning and thought i was immune.

Until one day the reality sets in and you notice significant egghead action through once very dense patches of hair 😁

If you have a good pronounced jawline or/and can grow a beard, dont sweat it, srs.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the current science tends to frown on the DHT is the devil for hair loss. there has been giant leaps in knowledge on the subject of hair loss. in reality, since you are young, and have access to minoxidil, your compliance to dosing is the only thing from regaining the loss you had and helping to keep it. I personally would avoid the finasteride until you know there are no other options. currently stem cell applications to a needled scalp are making large amounts of hair regrowth possible even in older guys with chrome domes.
yeah I wouldn’t sweat it bro, science is doing crazy things with hair regrowth nowadays. As everyone has said it was gonna happen anyway so you just have to accept it but you’ll have options to sort it I’m sure.

Nameless15

Awards
Yes the hair loss definitely sneaks up on you. I didnt notice any in the beginning and thought i was immune.

Until one day the reality sets in and you notice significant egghead action through once very dense patches of hair 😁

If you have a good pronounced jawline or/and can grow a beard, dont sweat it, srs.
I’m gonna do everything I can to keep the remaining hair and grow back the bald spots with minoxidil and micro needling. Unfortunately I don’t have a strong jawline or good beard growth and god knows I have ears that already stuck out the sides of my head like dumbo back when I didn’t have any hair loss

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't start minoxidil unless you are committed to use it everyday until you decide to let go of your hair or get hair transplant, even then you probably will need to stay on it. Get red and infrared light 660nm and 850nm I believe, massage your head twice a day, get a DHT blocking shampoo and ride it out a bit longer, it might just be a temporary shed.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m gonna do everything I can to keep the remaining hair and grow back the bald spots with minoxidil and micro needling. Unfortunately I don’t have a strong jawline or good beard growth and god knows I have ears that already stuck out the sides of my head like dumbo back when I didn’t have any hair loss
Then in this case if hair is so important to you then the wisest choice would be not to touch AAS ever again. All steroids are going to accelerate the rate of balding.

You are still going to probably get bald since it is in your genetics (like mine) but it is going to happen later in your life then if you continued to use steroids.

So at least you will have hair while you are young.