Help educate me about H-drol & Clones - Noobie

C

chr_edw

Awards
Looking for a general education about h-drol and clones. What are the most common sides ? What is it exactly doing in your body? Does it inhibit your own testosterone production etc....? How easy is it to maintain gains with proper diet, workout, and PCT ?

Looks like it might be a good option for a 1st PH cycle ? I have never used a PH or other steroid? Is there a better option?

Happy Thanksgiving !! Gobble till you Wobble and just call it bulking !

T

titstatus

Awards
H-drol is a very good beginner pro-hormone for someone looking to get their feet wet in the world of anabolics. Some clones include Halovar, Helladrol and H-drol with 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17-diol being the main ingredient. Can be ran for either 4 weeks at 50mg per day (50/50/50/50) or a variation of 6 weeks which could look something like (50/75/75/75/75/75). Would highly suggest running a SERM with 6 week cycle, however I personally think you can get away without using a SERM for a 4 week cycle. Yes, this will inhibit your natural testosterone. H-drol is known as a steroid-precursor. Gains are very easy to maintain, with most looking at gains up to 10lbs. With proper diet, training and PCT, most can keep these gains all the way threw PCT.

I am just finishing up this a 6 week cycle of H-drol by Competitive Edge Labs and I would highly suggest it as a first time cycle. I gained around 9lbs and am starting PCT this Sunday. I cannot stress enough how important a proper diet with 3,000+ calories a day is. Without it, you're not going to gain much of anything. If you have any more questions, I'd head over to the Competitive Edge Labs section of this forum. There's a ton of information, or you can PM me if you'd like.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I personally like hdrol for recomping or cutting. SERM is not necessary.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I personally like hdrol for recomping or cutting. SERM is not necessary.
seen too much hdrol bloodwork proving otherwise. always use a SERM, even if u dose it low

hdrol is good stuff, get some cycle support to use while on.

C

chr_edw

Awards
Thanks a bunch !! I might take you up on the PM offer for some other advice.