help dosing hcg with slin pin

Whriley67

Awards
Hi all. Finished my first cycle of test E. Wildly pleased with the results.
I was advised to take 500 iu hcg M/W/F. I have pure rawz constituted highly purified hcg in a 10,000iu/ml vial. The vial is 1 ML. I am not comfortable yet with the dose. What am I pulling into the syringe for 500 iu?
I know that means I should be able to get 20 500iu doses. I was suggested to take 8-10 from what I understand. I just dont know what the reading on the syringe would be for 500 iu
these are brandzig 31G 1CC syringes numbered from 1-10. I am thinking if 1cc=1ml then the 10 is 1 ml or the entire 10,000 iu's. since i want 1/20th of that id want 1/20th of 10units. or .5 on the syringe.
So am i pulling in the amount halfway to the "1" on the syringe?

Thanks all...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes

if you only put 1ml of bac water in the vial

personally I would put 2ml bac water in and pin 0.1 a time

the water they normally send with it isn’t bac water normally and is designed to be shot in one go. I don’t think it keeps.....

on a more important note, are you now planning 6 weeks plus of hcg?

if you’ve not used it on cycle the more common approach post cycle would be 2 weeks of bigger doses (like 4x2,500iu a week after last pin) and then start clomid/nolva after that.....

Whriley67

Awards
thank for your reply. A pretty respected guy on here suggested i start a week after last Test pin (last Friday) 500 iu every other day (MWF) I didn't really understand how long I should take it. I didn't see anything on the site where I bought the stuff if it was a 1 and done thing or not. At one point I was told to take 200 eod until gone, another guy was suggesting i take 12,000 at 200/ and this guy was more conservative and gave it a lot of thought based on prior conversations and suggested 500 iu MWF and seemed like 8 total pins.
I had a lot of atrophy over a 12 week test e cycle only. first-ever cycle. was planning to go just 6-9 total pins (3 weeks) and then start Tamox 40,40,30,20. also running epichaos, ursa major and Arimahex at 1ml per day topicals 8 weeks 8 weeks and 4 weeks respectively. i do NOT WANT DOMS BACK. and want to get bloods done to see what my restored test levels are... they have to be low. because my first days after starting test e my DOMS was gone and I've had debilitating DOMS my whole life. and pushing as hard as i did on TEST i wouldn't have walked well at all without the TEST on the PHUL program. thanks for your replies

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thank for your reply. A pretty respected guy on here suggested i start a week after last Test pin (last Friday) 500 iu every other day (MWF) I didn't really understand how long I should take it. I didn't see anything on the site where I bought the stuff if it was a 1 and done thing or not. At one point I was told to take 200 eod until gone, another guy was suggesting i take 12,000 at 200/ and this guy was more conservative and gave it a lot of thought based on prior conversations and suggested 500 iu MWF and seemed like 8 total pins.
I had a lot of atrophy over a 12 week test e cycle only. first-ever cycle. was planning to go just 6-9 total pins (3 weeks) and then start Tamox 40,40,30,20. also running epichaos, ursa major and Arimahex at 1ml per day topicals 8 weeks 8 weeks and 4 weeks respectively. i do NOT WANT DOMS BACK. and want to get bloods done to see what my restored test levels are... they have to be low. because my first days after starting test e my DOMS was gone and I've had debilitating DOMS my whole life. and pushing as hard as i did on TEST i wouldn't have walked well at all without the TEST on the PHUL program. thanks for your replies
I don’t know who the ‘respected guy’ was bro but looking at the only other thread I can see where it was discussed @ValiantThor08 said the same as me, I.e to use hcg before the serm as part of your pct protocol. To echo what he said, it suppresses your own LH which is the opposite of what you want to do when trying to get your natural production back.....

you could do 500iu a pin MWF for 3 weeks and then stop. I personally think 1,500 iu is low for gonad restart but it’s better than nothing. On the basis you have 10,000 iu I would be using it (the science on exact amounts in this protocol varies and you’ll find slight differences in suggested amounts, but generally they are higher than you are looking at)

for context, a lower amount (250 twice a week) is used throughout the cycle to keep the gonads working (and maintain the aesthetic appearance of a plump set of balls), as they never atrophy it only needs a lower amount whereas you are trying to bring the little fuckers back from the dead).

Whriley67

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Regardless of who advised me, I believe he knows his stuff. And has the patience of a saint with all the conversations we’ve had. With that said .... bringing the little fuckers back from the dead is the goal.
I’ll stick with the 500 for 3 weeks unless he suggests different
He aligned me, as you suggested, with when to start and what to follow with and I’ll do that too. I didn’t know how many 500’s I should take. Nor was I sure how to dose it from the bottle of 10,000 iu with 1ml of ultra purified product into a slin
hopefully it keeps for 3 weeks otherwise it’s $100+ for one effective dose and 8 less effective doses if the stuff doesn’t keep.
thanks all

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are u sure u have accurate numbers. I dunno how u can pack 10000iu into 1 ml vial. I have seen 4000-5000iu in 3ml vial and it is hAlf full before reconstituting...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are u sure u have accurate numbers. I dunno how u can pack 10000iu into 1 ml vial. I have seen 4000-5000iu in 3ml vial and it is hAlf full before reconstituting...
I’ve also ever seen hcg in 5,000iu packages but assumed other options were available?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either way, good luck n hope u make full recovery. 500iu eod is a peotocol i have seen works tie it into ur serm at the end. Possibly start clomid/nolva on ur 2nd or 3rd to last injection