Help did I give myself a hernia

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Some fuckin how doing reverse flys my right abdomen Locked up for about a minute and I had to put my head on the seat rest and put all tension on my neck to keep my torso up to tack strain off the abs and breathe slowly until it went away

I don’t think I can see a bulge? But my groin hurts on the right side hurts to get up and a bit to walk

I don’t see how the **** this was a god damn hernia from a reverse flys

it’s probably just a really bad Charlie horse right? It locked up like a Charlie horse

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No offense but I’ve seen quite a few of you post lately maybe you should get off the PH/DS/AAS and stick with the essentials and refocus. Nobody here can tell you if you have a hernia or not. Were you breathing with reps?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
No offense but I’ve seen quite a few of you post lately maybe you should get off the PH/DS/AAS and stick with the essentials and refocus. Nobody here can tell you if you have a hernia or not. Were you breathing with reps?
How the hell does anything I said suggest gear is the issue. Ru serious

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Your right keep doin what your doin it seems to be working.
You’re stupid as **** u come in this fuckin thread with out a hint of advice for this shot just to tell me to stop taki **** yo shut your stupid ass up man.

please go outline everything that says I should come off? What cuz I ran orals for 5 months? Then u read the part about sccutane killing my appetite

whatabout the part with 3 weeks left before I come off for awhile ?
Was a ducking simple question about a ducking ng hernia you fucking people man.

some ones gonna catch the end of all this **** I’ve had to go through in my life it’s gonna be a fuckin disaster for them

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If that’s you in your avi you’re literally not anything farther than I am I don’t know what you’re thinking my physique is like? Like to come in here like I’m 180 lbs fuckin on this ****. Get the **** out of here

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If that’s you in your avi you’re literally not anything farther than I am I don’t know what you’re thinking my physique is like? Like to come in here like I’m 180 lbs fuckin on this ****. Get the **** out of here
Throw up a photo then bud.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should also know better than to ask if you have a hernia on the internet like someone can diagnose that if your that worried you should go see a doctor.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s a toomah. :p

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey brother, sometimes what people tell us (and the way we say it) can be offensive to us... But he did bother to post a reply here. And whether or not you agree with him, it never hurts to seriously consider suggestions being offered. There are several guys on the board right now who seem to be continually struggling with one issue after another. I kinda tore into one this morning, and called him a troll. Is he? Possibly not. But one thing seems certain to me. ... If he's not, he should definitely stay off AAS (at least for a good while) so that his body and mind can settle down, and find a normal again.

But on your particular question... Yes, it is POSSIBLE that it is a hernia. I believe that it is more probable that it is a muscle strain (which I can attest, can be very painful).

Last edited:

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re stupid as **** u come in this fuckin thread with out a hint of advice for this shot just to tell me to stop taki **** yo shut your stupid ass up man.

please go outline everything that says I should come off? What cuz I ran orals for 5 months? Then u read the part about sccutane killing my appetite

whatabout the part with 3 weeks left before I come off for awhile ?
Was a ducking simple question about a ducking ng hernia you fucking people man.

some ones gonna catch the end of all this **** I’ve had to go through in my life it’s gonna be a fuckin disaster for them