Unanswered Help deciding on a new cycle

clyonsaz

Awards
I’d like to start a new cycle and could use some input on what to try. This will be my 3rd cycle. 1st one was pretty weak with Epi-Andro and Sup3r-3AD. The 2nd was 1-Andro, 4-Andro and Epi-Andro. I had some pretty good results with that one. I’m debating just doing another 8 week run of that, but I’m also interested in possibly stepping it up a bit.

I read a lot of mixed reports on SARMs, but am intrigued by those.

I don’t mind dabbling in the methylated stuff, but I’m apprehensive about some of the sides. Most importantly, I can’t handle one that messes with sleep too much. I’m a relatively newer dentist and need a decent night’s sleep for the sake of my patients! Ha ha.

I loved the dry gains I had from the 1-Andro cycle and want something similar.

I’m 35 and lift 4-6 times per week. I’m 5’7, 160 lbs and around 16-17% body fat.

I’d love to hear some of everyone’s suggestions.

clyonsaz

Awards
I just read a post about an Msten/DMZ cycle. That sounds pretty interesting. There’s a part of me that says if I’m going to be shut down I might as well make it worth it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There would be too much to write.
Personally, if I were you, I would go for a 5 week DMZ cycle together with either Toremifene -or Clomid to keep HPTA going and curb shut down.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends if you’re one of the lucky ones that can feel ok without test. My last two oral runs I felt like death by day 17. Was a real struggle to finish out the 4 weeks.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im on MK677 1st week and i feel amazing. I feel energised/refreshed and just generally well. Slight water retention but nothing crazy. If it carries on like this for next few months i will be very happy.

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks for input everyone. I’m a bit confused by all the different forms of DMZ out there 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, super DMZ. Any suggestions there?

I may just stick with the 1 and 4 Andro and add in some MK677. Or save the MK677 for when I run my PCT.

It’s amazing all the different options out there!

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks for input everyone. I’m a bit confused by all the different forms of DMZ out there 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, super DMZ. Any suggestions there?

I may just stick with the 1 and 4 Andro and add in some MK677. Or save the MK677 for when I run my PCT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Don't feel overwhelmed brother, you're just new to it.

The DMZ you're looking for is Dymethazine. It's a steroid.
The others you mentioned are just product names. They CONTAIN steroids or prohormones. (Some even contain Dymethazine).

Run whatever you feel comfortable with.
But if you need any help, just ask.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Renew has you covered.. there is only one DMZ, Dymethazine. Blackstone Labs most famous was Super DMZ 2.0 (DMZ + Superdrol).

Other 3.0 to 5.0 are new formulas, post ban. Skip that stuff.

Just get plain DMZ, from PRE board sponsor. Also, Mk-677 would go great with it. It's it's own beast being a GH secretagogue.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Renew has you covered.. there is only one DMZ, Dymethazine. Blackstone Labs most famous was Super DMZ 2.0 (DMZ + Superdrol).

Other 3.0 to 5.0 are new formulas, post ban. Skip that stuff.

Just get plain DMZ, from PRE board sponsor. Also, Mk-677 would go great with it. It's it's own beast being a GH secretagogue.
Super DMZ was DMZ and Superdrol

Super DMZ 2.0 was DMZ and MSten

Super DMZ 3.0 was DMZ, MSten, and M1AD

All the ones after that are andros. Basically worthless.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super DMZ was DMZ and Superdrol

Super DMZ 2.0 was DMZ and MSten

Super DMZ 3.0 was DMZ, MSten, and M1AD

All the ones after that are andros. Basically worthless.
Thanks for fixing that, second more important point - Blackstone discontinued the good SDMZ awhile ago.. avoid eBay clones/fakes.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are plenty of legitimate clones, no need to buy an expired bottle.

Aggressive Labz MAXX DMZ and Hellblazer are basically 2.0 and 3.0

clyonsaz

Awards
Thanks again for the help guys. I actually think I’m gonna go with a 4-6 week msten cycle. I like the PRE stuff and may even throw in some hexadrone. However, I do like the idea of super DMZ 2.0, but might save that one for down the road. Quick question: Do I need to throw in a test base like 4-Andro or Epi-Andro? I’ll make sure to have proper on cycle support as well as PCT.

clyonsaz

Awards
What are some thoughts on throwing in some Trest instead of the Hexadrone? I’d have to get an AI to have on hand, but I like what I’ve read about it.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are some thoughts on throwing in some Trest instead of the Hexadrone? I’d have to get an AI to have on hand, but I like what I’ve read about it.
You could run PRE 7a at 30 mg a day. I’ve been running it for 3 weeks now and I am very impressed by the compound. Wish I would have found it a while ago. You definitely won’t get lethargic and you would need an AI. I’ve filled out quite a bit and look way leaner and I’ve gained 10 pounds.

clyonsaz

Awards
I’m pulling the trigger on the Msten and Trest. I’m getting the Msten from PRE, but are there any good sources of Trest in capsule form? I get randomly popped for drug screens that are super sensitive for alcohol so I’m hesitant to try the PRE 7a since my AI and SERM will both be liquids. I don’t really want to take a chance at a failed screen. I see Medfit rx has sublingual tabs. Anyone give those a try?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m pulling the trigger on the Msten and Trest. I’m getting the Msten from PRE, but are there any good sources of Trest in capsule form? I get randomly popped for drug screens that are super sensitive for alcohol so I’m hesitant to try the PRE 7a since my AI and SERM will both be liquids. I don’t really want to take a chance at a failed screen. I see Medfit rx has sublingual tabs. Anyone give those a try?
Why not Transdermal?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You will be fine brother I’m on probation and get random drops all the time. Never shows up as alcohol. I think you would yield much better results with TD.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the liquid is suspended in alcohol you would only be taking something like 1/8th of a shot of vodka per day.

clyonsaz

Awards
The TD is out of stock. I’m sure I’m overreacting...It’s just a guy in my monitoring program got busted for kambucha, which I’m aware has more alcohol than these liquids. Follow up question. What’s a good AI protocol? I’d like to run a SERM throughout to see if it helps restart the HPTA quicker once I’m done. Would nolva kind of kill 2 birds with 1 stone in that department? Thanks guys. This has all been really helpful.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The TD is out of stock. I’m sure I’m overreacting...It’s just a guy in my monitoring program got busted for kambucha, which I’m aware has more alcohol than these liquids. Follow up question. What’s a good AI protocol? I’d like to run a SERM throughout to see if it helps restart the HPTA quicker once I’m done. Would nolva kind of kill 2 birds with 1 stone in that department? Thanks guys. This has all been really helpful.
That sucks I must have got the last of it. Had to stock up for future runs. I know another place to get some if you want PM me. I’ve been running adex .5 E3D.

clyonsaz

Awards
I just found out the 7a is dissolved in PG and not ethanol, so I’ll probably just roll with that. Am I better of with adex, or something like ralox? I’ve never tried anything that aromitizes, so I’m not sure if I’m gyno prone. That’s the last piece of the puzzle for me.

clyonsaz

Awards
I didn’t realize how short the half-life for oral Trest is. Would I get much out of it, or am I better off going TD?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
There would be too much to write.
Personally, if I were you, I would go for a 5 week DMZ cycle together with either Toremifene -or Clomid to keep HPTA going and curb shut down.
What’s clomid on cycle dose and pct ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25/25/25/25/25 PCT: 25mg eod for 3-4 weeks. After PCT: exemestane at 12.5mg e3d x3 (to curb e2 rebound)

clyonsaz

Awards
Do you recommend exemestane or adex for any on cycle support while taking Trest? Or does it really matter which one you use?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the sleeping part is a bit of a worry, as you do not know what effects you in such a way, as you haven't tried much. If you generally don't have sleeping problems you'll most likely be fine with most low to medium dosed cycles. Just an fyi.

Short and strong oral cycles can have more mental sides then longer weaker cycles. Not just that, but withouth proper hormone ballance can make you feel like chit. Also as you are a dentist you have to kelp calm and balanced. I would kinda avoid trest bc of that hehe.

Safe cycles would include test at a low dose of up to 300mg with an non androgenic dry compund, also at a low to moderate dosage for at least 12 weeks.

For instance
1 - 12 weeks: 300mg test
1 - 12 weeks: 400mg primo or 200mg DHB
4 - 8 weeks: tbol start with 25mg end with 50mg last two weeks. This is instead of primo or dhb

Or:
1 - 8 weeks: 300mg test prop
1 - 8 weeks: tbol start with 25mg end with 50mg last two weeks

Avoid orals that make you feel like chit or just keep them at a really low dose. Ie. keep SD at 5mg or 7.5mg.

One other thing is cjc1295dac at app 3mg e7d. Run this for at least 12 weeks, preferably more and you'll have almost no sides and you will build muscle. It's a bit more expensive but it's not androgens it's GH and IGF1. Seeing as you are a dentist money shouldn't be a problem hehe

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you recommend exemestane or adex for any on cycle support while taking Trest? Or does it really matter which one you use?
On cycle adex, PCT exem. If you run clomid + DMZ, no AI needed during cycle. With trest it may get complicated, depending dosage. Its a difficult animal to train for a number of reasons. Not going into details as it would lead to more and more questions. IMHO, stick to DMZ + clomid, if you don't wanna pin.

clyonsaz

Awards
Hey guys, I’ve been on 16mg Msten (PRE) and between 30-40 mg TD Trest (Synergy Research) for one week now. So far so good. I’m up about 4 lbs with a decrease in BF. I’m having no sides so far. Do you guys think I should just stay the course like this for 4-6 weeks or could I up the Msten to 24mg?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could try upping it. It depends if it’s worth it to you the sides might be more prevalent with 24 and you might have a hard time eating. You might wanna run 16 a little longer then try 24 the last 2 weeks. But it’s your call.

clyonsaz

Awards
That’s a great idea. Any suggestions on throwing in a potential 3rd compound for the last half of the run? I’m a little more interested in recomping than straight bulking, so something that’s on the dry side would be nice.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m about to finish mine of with Winny. You could try epistane or maybe anavar.