Help building dien cycle!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long time member here. Haven’t been real active or ran anything in a couple years, with life in the way. I’ve been on a clomid run solo for a bit of a test bump for awhile now. But I’ve been getting back into the post elk season routine, and want to expedite the rebound a little. I have a trip to Jamaica in December so I’m wanting to do a short ish dienolone run for a bit of recomp help. I was thinking of keeping the dose relatively low to keep sides to a minimum. Question is:

What are people running this at dose structure wise? I was gonna get 2 bottles. Maybe 4.

And what, if any test base are people running with this? I have some oral Trest on hand but not enough and wasn’t sure I wanted to run two TD. So im open to ideas there.

Clomid and adex in hand for pct/estro. Thanks in advance!

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First time using it?
I’d start a transdermal dose @ 50mg and maybe go up to 100mg if you want to say on the low sides.
I use it along with my trt dosed test for a base.
Oral trest? Maybe use it preworkout if you’re experienced with it.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah first time with dienolone. I wasn’t suggesting oral trest solo for test base just saying I do have some. I know TD Trest is much better for a base, but it ain’t cheap.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run 75 mg transdermal at a minimum. I would definitely not run it with trest. Both are going to increase prolactin and could cause bad sides. If you already run low dose test just continue try test dosage of 150 -200 mg weekly. That way you can accurately judge dienolone effects and gainz. Dosing Over 100 mg daily gives me big strength increase. Over 100 mg use otc prolactin control

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran it for cutting at 150 mg ED, but start lower to avoid sides. I used 300 test prop weekly as base, and also 240 mg TD 11-KT the last 4 weeks, running 2 TDs at the same time is not issue. I wonder what would happen if you run dienolone without a test base, IIRC some say it has some activity at ER but I'm sure it won't be enough.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about a base that isnt test? Dermacrine was suggested to me, which i know is tried and true but i want to explore all options.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run 75 mg transdermal at a minimum. I would definitely not run it with trest. Both are going to increase prolactin and could cause bad sides. If you already run low dose test just continue try test dosage of 150 -200 mg weekly. That way you can accurately judge dienolone effects and gainz. Dosing Over 100 mg daily gives me big strength increase. Over 100 mg use otc prolactin con
What about a base that isnt test? Dermacrine was suggested to me, which i know is tried and true but i want to explore all options.
Buy iconic formulations 4 dhea transdermal. Also has androsterone in it. Run lower dosage like 4 pumps daily. Which is 180 mg 4 dhea. That would last 35 days

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently using 75mg of Apex Alchemy's Dienogen without a base and I'm loving it other than some joint pain setting in. Just add a little inhibit-p and you should be fine with dermacrine- it's good stuff. What's your experience with PED's?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a good amount of experience with PED’s, I just haven’t run anything in a long while. I’ve ran all the usual suspects and some sarms, also the old diendiol with good success. I debated not running a base at all but I feel like I’ll enjoy it more with one. Thought about maybe adding it in as needed.

Sounds like the consensus is not to run under 75mg. Im curious what you’re all weighing that suggest that?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well... i slept on that deal on the Dienogen and now its out of stock...

Any other suggestions for a decent recomp cycle? anyone running any deals right now?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well... i slept on that deal on the Dienogen and now its out of stock...

Any other suggestions for a decent recomp cycle? anyone running any deals right now?
I can pm you a reliable source for transdermal I've personally used.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did you check with PRE? they should have it

i am assuming you missed the apex bogo? if you are not dead set on dien, you should seriously check out Ursa major. there are a couple logs running on it now.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you check with PRE? they should have it

i am assuming you missed the apex bogo? if you are not dead set on dien, you should seriously check out Ursa major. there are a couple logs running on it now.
I haven’t checked there no but I was provided a different source. I’m not familiar with Ursa Major.