Help building bulking cycle

Dm1988

Awards
Hey guys wanted to get your guys thoughts on what would be a good mass builder. Little history my last 2 bulks were test and deca 500mg each for 15 weeks I kept it the same twice cause first time I saw good results but wanting to change it up this time. Stats 5’8 206 I would say 10-12 percent body fat I started my journey at 45lbs lighter. Just looking for some cycle examples you guys would consider for a 3rd offseason cycle thanks guys.

Voxide

Awards
A gram of Test E for 12 weeks with a 50mg Dbol kicker for the first four. Add in 8iu's of a growth every day if you can afford it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That duration brings EQ into the equation as a solid option.

If you’ve never added orals in before then sticking with test and deca but adding something like dbol, sdrol or adrol could change it up.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You aren’t on TRT yet are you?

You wanna be?

Dm1988

Awards
You aren’t on TRT yet are you?

You wanna be?
It’s the risk we take when we decide to use enhancers I knew that going into this one of many possible side effects I personally feel like there are worse ways to damage your body people smoking , drinking , prescription drug abuse and the list goes on don’t know why people go on forms just to write a negative comment more time in there day than I have I guess it’s to bad I took this time to respond to be honest

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s the risk we take when we decide to use enhancers I knew that going into this one of many possible side effects I personally feel like there are worse ways to damage your body people smoking , drinking , prescription drug abuse and the list goes on don’t know why people go on forms just to write a negative comment more time in there day than I have I guess it’s to bad I took this time to respond to be honest
I wasn’t making a negative comment. I was asking you a question and your answer would give me guidance on my recommendation. No need to be sensitive about it.

Dm1988

Awards
I wasn’t making a negative comment. I was asking you a question and your answer would give me guidance on my recommendation. No need to be sensitive about it.
Why would somebody want to be on TRT ? I just looked at the question as you obviously knew the answer to begin with of course I wouldn’t want to be do I understand it’s a possibility of course

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would somebody want to be on TRT ? I just looked at the question as you obviously knew the answer to begin with of course I wouldn’t want to be do I understand it’s a possibility of course
We see people come on here asking how to get on TRT. I don’t know you nor do I know your motivations. If you don’t want to be on TRT I would just suggest running npp instead of deca. If you don’t care then run whatever you want

Dm1988

Awards
We see people come on here asking how to get on TRT. I don’t know you nor do I know your motivations. If you don’t want to be on TRT I would just suggest running npp instead of deca. If you don’t care then run whatever you want
NPP doesn’t interest me much I don’t care for that frequent of injections try to hold off on short esters as much as possible till show prep time thanks for your time though

Jaa0023

Awards
Test, NPP, mast

You always got:

Test, NPP, EQ

Test, npp with Tbol being the kicker (not a big fan of kickers. But this one will hold less water than super drol or dbol)

Test, NPP, EQ, Tren

If you run NPp you wouldn’t need a kickstarter

Dm1988

Awards
Test, NPP, mast

You always got:

Test, NPP, EQ

Test, npp with Tbol being the kicker (not a big fan of kickers. But this one will hold less water than super drol or dbol)

Test, NPP, EQ, Tren

If you run NPp you wouldn’t need a kickstarter
Thanks for the response what dosages would you run the compounds for the cycles you listed ? I know everyone is different but say someone with two bulking cycles under his belt and a competition prep cycle as well thanks

Jaa0023

Awards
Thanks for the response what dosages would you run the compounds for the cycles you listed ? I know everyone is different but say someone with two bulking cycles under his belt and a competition prep cycle as well thanks
Look I don’t take AAS due to gyno. I’ve had it for 10 years. So all I do is research and learn man. So from any research I see lots of people respond to the lower dosages of test
300-500test. No point going higher. Let the other anabolic for the work.

Npp usually run at same dosage as deca would any where from 150-350.

I’ve seen people run EQ from 500-800.

Not sure if you want to put a gram a week of stuff in you lol

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m currently running TPP/npp/mast p but like you said you aren’t interested in npp. I’ve also run test with eq as mentioned above.
tpp/npp/mast I’m running 300 of each a week since the blend is 100/100/100 and I pin MWF.
eq I ran with test at 400 I think and eq up to 750. That was a long run tho like 18 weeks. I’m on TRT already I wouldn’t bother running it that way if I weren’t.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does ester make that much difference in suppression/shutdown levels? Obvs i know deca would be in your system longer after coming off is that the reason you say that? Just wondering if this has been looked at in studies at all

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does ester make that much difference in suppression/shutdown levels? Obvs i know deca would be in your system longer after coming off is that the reason you say that? Just wondering if this has been looked at in studies at all
From what I understand deca takes months to really fully clear from your system. There are people more knowledgeable about it here than me