Help, advice and recommendations need please

stevopritch

Awards
Hi guys need some help looking to recoup/cut but if I can add a bit of mass as a bonus I won't complain.
Supplements I've thought about are
Pes norcodrene with alcar and forskolin 95 (maybe also alphamine)
Or
Alphamax xt or x gels. (Do I have to take SL and Gms)
I'm already taking Bsn no explode to wake me up after work as I work nights and go straight to the gym
If you guys can suggest which would be good or another suggestion but I don't wanna blow loads as I have a baby on the way in 2 months
Other details
Diet and routine is in line I've played around with different supps in the past just otc stuff and my caffeine tolerance is through the roof i.e energy drinks before bed and out like a light nothing waking me
Cheers in advance

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The three "recomp" products I'd look into are:

1. Evomuse BMP
2. Follidrone 2.0
3. Alphamax XT

All three of those should help build some muscle while burning fat. Only product in the list I've used myself is the original alphamax....the new XT version should be a little better. I will be using BMP in 4-6 weeks, and I will eventually get to F2.0

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT world be a great place to start. It has a great dose of F95 you mentioned above. Add in the Ashwagandha, DHAA, Eurycoma, 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, etc and you have the perfect blend to promote lean mass, reduce stress/cortisol/estrogen, boost free test, and libido. These are all beneficial in recomp/cut.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a recomp, I have to go with AlphaMax XT and X-Gels. I have ran the stack twice and loved it. Both times, I was in a small caloric surplus. Scale weight went up some during the 8 weeks/50 days. Even with some increase in scale weight, I looked leaner and more vascular. My muscles were also constantly full. Strength gains were a lot more pronounced than just using AlphaMax Xt alone or using nothing at all. You cannot go wrong with using F95 during a recomp. I attribute most of the body comp changes to AlphaMax XT, but X-Gels also helped. On the other hand, I attribute most of the strength gains to X-Gels and some of that to AlphaMax XT.

Depending on your body fat and how vascular you normally are, the pumps from X-Gels and the DHAA in AlphaMax XT is a great combo to achieve a grainy and road map composition.

Here is a good thread regarding AlphaMax XT and X-Gels. You can see that Rayne87 is currently enjoying AlphaMax XT!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/283998-x-gels-bmp.html

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax XT + ABE or xgels ^, aim to progress in weight on your lifts that will help your body favor growth as much as possible while you eat near maintenance for a recomp

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alphamax and xgels is amazing. Or anabeta elite and xgels. Can't go wrong with either one

stevopritch

Awards
So if I went for alphamax and x gels do I really have to use SL and gms as well? Or can I cope without

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I went for alphamax and x gels do I really have to use SL and gms as well? Or can I cope without
You don't have to add anything. Everything is just recommendations based on what has worked best for people. Alphamax XT and Xgels is a great stack.

stevopritch

Awards
And last but not least where's the cheapest place to buy it for uk based also thanks guys for all your help

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As others have pointed out, XGels and Alphamax XT is solid. As for EU retailers, many of the board sponsors ship to the EU

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very great recommendations above and I will echo their sentiments. SNS X-gels and Performax labs alphamax XT or PES ANABETA ELITE would definitely help with your goals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd give another vote to alphamax xt and x gels. That is a killer stack and i've ran it multiple times.

stevopritch

Awards
ok guys so ive finally put a stack together
x gels
alphamax xt
l-carnitine l-tartrate
and then i was thinking tr1umph and hydro3 by OL as they have gsm and sl that people say help or can i get away with just the first three?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
x gels
alphamax xt
l-carnitine l-tartrate
and then i was thinking tr1umph and hydro3 by OL as they have gsm and sl that people say help or can i get away with just the first three?
You can get away and be 100% fine with the first three. Even just the first two if LCLT is expensive to get in the UK.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
x gels
alphamax xt
l-carnitine l-tartrate
SL granules and glycerol monostearate powder is dirt cheap in the UK, so why bother?

stevopritch

Awards
You can get away and be 100% fine with the first three. Even just the first two if LCLT is expensive to get in the UK.
ok to be honest LCLT is pretty cheap, is there a noticeable difference by including them obviously it varies person to person but still lol, also cheers for taking the time to reply

stevopritch

Awards
SL granules and glycerol monostearate powder is dirt cheap in the UK, so why bother?
i thought maybe taking them through these supps instead as i would get the added benefit of the extra ingredients, can you recommend where to get these two in the uk?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought maybe taking them through these supps instead as i would get the added benefit of the extra ingredients, can you recommend where to get these two in the uk?
Glycerol, check a bulk powder supplier with green colors. There are always discounts, up to 30%, going on, so I would wait for the right moment.

SL can be found on well known sites, etc. e.g. a place where you would normally buy books

stevopritch

Awards
Glycerol, check a bulk powder supplier with green colors. There are always discounts, up to 30%, going on, so I would wait for the right moment.

SL can be found on well known sites, etc. e.g. a place where you would normally buy books
lmao thank you for your suggestions ive found soya lecithin in a high street store with a green background that sells generic health supps they also do a capsule form either that or one by optima healthcare.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao thank you for your suggestions ive found soya lecithin in a high street store with a green background that sells generic health supps they also do a capsule form either that or one by optima healthcare.
It is cheaper online. And at the doses that you wanna take, get granules (not capsules). You should get at least 97% phosphadites.

The optima 500g lecithin granules you can find on an amazing website are a good choice. High amount of PA per serving.

stevopritch

Awards
It is cheaper online. And at the doses that you wanna take, get granules (not capsules). You should get at least 97% phosphadites.

The optima 500g lecithin granules you can find on an amazing website are a good choice. High amount of PA per serving.
im hoping we're on about the same yellow green tub from ******&******* if so how would i dose that im guessing two tbsp ?
the other certain website had a decent percentage so brought 500g of gsm which im guessing i dose at 6g ?

cheers for all your help just want to make sure i get this all right lol will rep now i figured out how too lol