Help a lady out with Cjc 1295 DAC together with Ipamorelin please

Femme26

Awards
Hi everybody,
I posted this under another category as well, but no success in answers though. So I hope that more ppl will see this if I post it here. Hopeful to get some answers :)

I’m from Europe so I apologize in advance if my English is a little off!
I’m about to start my first cycle ever on Ipamorelin together with cjc 1295 DAC.
I would appreciate some input on my thoughts or information regarding this!

I’m thinking that I should start out as follows;

Cjc 1295 Dac - 500mcg, one injection / week or every 5 days (do I take all the 500mcg directly? One single injection on an empty stomach in the morning?)

Ipamorelin - 200mcg in total, injections every day, 100mcg in the morning and 100mcg at night before bed, both on an empty stomach. No eating until atleast 30 mins after injection.

Now to my biggest questions;
-On the days I’m taking cjc DAC, do I take the cjc and ipamorelin right after eachother in the morning?
-Is there a hight/weight to dosage ratio?
I mean since I’m 5’3” and 125lbs, does my thoughts on dosage sound about right?
I’m also a girl if that matters when it comes to dosage

I’ll be very thankful for a reply!
Thanks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey,

I’m a massive fan of peptides so will try to help....but I’m not female and whilst I’m not aware of significant differences with peptides and women regards dosage/useage I haven’t checked that.

the cjc has a half life around 8 days so once a week is fine although 2x pw would give slightly more stable levels and is the typical way to do it. That dosage is on the low side even taking your weight into account. Typically a 180lb plus male would use 2-4mg a week but you’ll still see a benefit (and it gets expensive at the higher doses). Plus the ipamorelin will give a boost daily (I personally like to dose ipamorelin or hexarelin pwo for the fat burning benefit while training. As standard I go first thing in the morning and pwo with my quick acting peptides).

money thing you may want to consider is mk677 - it’s synergistic with cjc and produces gh increases comparable with running solid high doses (again studies I’ve seen are in males but I don’t think its different for women). Mk is reasonably priced and oral so easy to take.

generally what you have sounds solid - I’m just suggesting tweaks to consider.

have fun

Femme26

Awards
Hey,

I’m a massive fan of peptides so will try to help....but I’m not female and whilst I’m not aware of significant differences with peptides and women regards dosage/useage I haven’t checked that.

the cjc has a half life around 8 days so once a week is fine although 2x pw would give slightly more stable levels and is the typical way to do it. That dosage is on the low side even taking your weight into account. Typically a 180lb plus male would use 2-4mg a week but you’ll still see a benefit (and it gets expensive at the higher doses). Plus the ipamorelin will give a boost daily (I personally like to dose ipamorelin or hexarelin pwo for the fat burning benefit while training. As standard I go first thing in the morning and pwo with my quick acting peptides).

money thing you may want to consider is mk677 - it’s synergistic with cjc and produces gh increases comparable with running solid high doses (again studies I’ve seen are in males but I don’t think its different for women). Mk is reasonably priced and oral so easy to take.

generally what you have sounds solid - I’m just suggesting tweaks to consider.

have fun
Hi!

Thank you very much for replying, I really appreciate it!
I posted this under another category as well and I got a reply there too and y’all are basically saying the same thing.
So I’m going to go with 500mcg 2 times/week together with my ipa. That is 1000mcg/week in total.

I usually work out in the mornings so I’ll go with what you say on taking the ipa pwo.

Are there a lot of side effects to mk677?
I’ll look into it! :)

Again, thank you so much for answering me. All info is valuable!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi!

Thank you very much for replying, I really appreciate it!
I posted this under another category as well and I got a reply there too and y’all are basically saying the same thing.
So I’m going to go with 500mcg 2 times/week together with my ipa. That is 1000mcg/week in total.

I usually work out in the mornings so I’ll go with what you say on taking the ipa pwo.

Are there a lot of side effects to mk677?
I’ll look into it! :)

Again, thank you so much for answering me. All info is valuable!
sounds great

mk doesn’t carry many sides at all, some people retain a bit of water but that normally drops off after a couple of weeks. It can increase hunger so some dose before bed so that’s not an issue. Nothing else though.....

have fun 😊

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Femme26 the dosages for cjc are as follows:

30 mcg per kg of bodyweight
60 mcg per kg of bodyweight
120 mcg per kg of bodyweight

60mcg is the bang for buck. 30 mcg would be ok for cutting. Less the 30 mcg is throwing money away.

Once per week injection is fine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

60mcg is the bang for buck. 30 mcg would be ok for cutting. Less the 30 mcg is throwing money away.

lol, thought you said 60mcg per lb then, was thinking that is way high.

ive seen bloods with benefits a touch below 30 but only combined with mk677....

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Aren't these doses for cjc dac on it's own though? Once a ghrp is added it's a totally different story.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't CJC no Dac be better blended with ipamorelin nightly before bed at 100-200mcg?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That could also work, yes. But cjc dac works a bit better and provides better muscle fullness.
I just mean from a sides perspective... then GHRP2 w/ ModGRF in the morning.
:)