Help 2 cycle

ARTIOM

Awards
Hi folks , looking to plan my 2 cycle with 500 sustanon for 10 weeks deca 200 for some 8 weeks and turinabol do you advise to start in the end of cycle for better cutting or start it in the first week with sust and deca as a kickstart?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sust and deca for 8 weeks is way too short to see any real progress. 16 minimum I would say, and I would also ditch the t-bol and instead finish the cycle with winstrol or anavar.

Fyi, you mentioned adding the tbol for cutting. The drugs don't actually make you cut, your diet does. You can bulk with any drug, and cut with any drug.

But what you can't do is try to bulk and cut on the same cycle, it never works

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But what you can't do is try to bulk and cut on the same cycle, it never works
I might get a tattoo of this quote ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I might get a tattoo of this quote ;)
I can't count how many times I've talked to someone who planned out there can for 8, 12 or however many weeks and the proceeds to bulk the first half, cut the second half and then looks almost exactly the same at the end.

I know where on a forum where everyone thinks that a bottle of prohormones or 1 steroid cycle is all you need but in reality. And I'm guilty of not doing this myself because my goals always change directions.

But if your goal is to get jacked, you gotta drop the bodyfat first. Then spend a solid 4-6 months putting on muscle and a little bit of fat and water which is unavoidable. Then diet off the fat and repeat the process.

In a few YEARS you will reach your desired goal. But honestly, you still won't because the bigger you get and the better you look the more your goal will change.

That's why it's a lifestyle. If after 1-2 cycles you look like a bodybuilder then congrats because you have the 0.01% genetics for bodybuilding. If you don't have those genetics, YEARS to reach that look.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OP, whats your plan for the next 6 months after week 10 when you have disruptive levels of hormones clearing your system?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OP, whats your plan for the next 6 months after week 10 when you have disruptive levels of hormones clearing your system?
Off subject, but what is that gym your at, the backdrop looks awesome lol (in your avatar)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10