Hello?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone heard from Mike Arnold or can you tag him? Made an order 6 days ago, haven’t heard anything, no response to my emails.

This is unusual of him, wondering if all is good with him?

Please don’t start rumors or drama. He’s always been amazing about ordering and customer service.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why don't you just tag him here if your email didn't go through?

Which email are you sending to and what products are you trying to order? Did your check clear your bank?

@Mike Arnold

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone heard from Mike Arnold or can you tag him? Made an order 6 days ago, haven’t heard anything, no response to my emails.

This is unusual of him, wondering if all is good with him?

Please don’t start rumors or drama. He’s always been amazing about ordering and customer service.
Hi. All is good. I don't see any unanswered emails. What can I help you with? I'm assuming it has to do with your order? If so, it should be there any day now, as it normally takes 6-7 days to receive an order. At this point you would have been sent order confirmation (the day you placed the order) and tracking (the day your pack shipped), so you can always check your tracking if you want to know where your package is on its destination route. If you have another question, let me know and I'll answer it for you. :)

Edit: I just noticed that your post was from a couple days ago. You probably already received your pack at this point, but if you still have questions, ask away. Thanks. :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi. All is good. I don't see any unanswered emails. What can I help you with? I'm assuming it has to do with your order? If so, it should be there any day now, as it normally takes 6-7 days to receive an order. At this point you would have been sent order confirmation (the day you placed the order) and tracking (the day your pack shipped), so you can always check your tracking if you want to know where your package is on its destination route. If you have another question, let me know and I'll answer it for you. :)

Edit: I just noticed that your post was from a couple days ago. You probably already received your pack at this point, but if you still have questions, ask away. Thanks. :)
Mike, I do know that USPS was having issues with their tracking site. Maybe that's why he was trying to reach out to you. But, it was a USPS issue. I had the same problem with an order from somewhere else.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

THANKS MIKE!!! All is good brother! I think I may be having some issues with my email, anyways I got everything, excellent service as always! :)

Hugo Danner

Awards
Hi Mike Arnold,

I sent you a question yesterday via the PM system - could you please take a look and reply?
Also, went to your site and RAD140 says out of stock. Any idea when it will be available again?

Thanks.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Is Mike Arnold still around?
PM'ed him Monday and posted (above) on Tuesday - no response.
Thanks!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Mike Arnold still around?
PM'ed him Monday and posted (above) on Tuesday - no response.
Thanks!
Mike is not here daily. When you want to reach someone the best way is to Tag them with the @ sign.
So @MikeArnold can see this when he logs in.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike is not here daily. When you want to reach someone the best way is to Tag them with the @ sign.
So @MikeArnold can see this when he logs in.
Gotta put the space between his name haha

@Mike Arnold

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Mike Arnold,

I sent you a question yesterday via the PM system - could you please take a look and reply?
Also, went to your site and RAD140 says out of stock. Any idea when it will be available again?

Thanks.
I am hoping to have RAD in a few weeks. All the sources I normally use for RAD are currently out of stock, but they are supposed to be restocking within a few weeks.