Hello! Anyone here used Telmisartan?

Nilaul

Awards
Hello; I'm new to the forums. I've been looking at GW-501516; however its potential deadly side effect has put me off. So I came across Telmisartan.

Telmisartan (Mircadis).- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apparently its a safe alternative to GW-501516; without the possibility of cancer. Its also not illegal, available at every pharmacy, Its not a steroid. Not yet banned for use in sports. Has anyone used Telmisartan? Anyone can state its effects?

Mode of action[edit]
Telmisartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker that shows high affinity for the angiotensin II receptor type 1 (AT1), with a binding affinity 3000 times greater for AT1 than AT2. It has the longest half-life of any ARB (24 hours)[1][4] and the largest volume of distribution among ARBs (500 liters).[5][6]
In addition to blocking the RAs, telmisartan acts as a selective modulator of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPAR-γ), a central regulator of insulin and glucose metabolism. It is believed that telmisartan’s dual mode of action may provide protective benefits against the vascular and renal damage caused by diabetes and cardiovascular disease (CVD).[4]
Telmisartan's activity at the PPAR-γ receptor has prompted speculation around its potential as a sport doping agent as an alternative to GW 501516.[7] Telmisartan activates PPARδ receptors in several tissues.[8][9][10][11]
Edit: I realised this might be in the wrong section of the forum. Sorry

mikeault

Awards
I'm surprised no one has chimed in about the insane dosages in rats that caused cancer. Look into that, anything dosed that irresponsibly (like 100 times what you'd use) would have serious compilations.

As far as any of the ...sartan drugs, studies go both ways. For the most part, their performance enhancing properties are questionable.

GW, on the other hand (which I'm about to try for a few months), has reported huge gains in endurance. It's fat loss capabilities seem to be user dependent, but almost everyone raves about it's effects on cardio.

Your call, it's your health, but I'm sure telmisartan has dangerous sides at high dosages as well.

Mystere3

Awards
I like telmisartan, I use it for bp control on cycle.

mikeault

Awards
I'm excited to try it. I'm thinking about alternating between that and osta.

Mystere3

Awards
Gw is great, I use it with s4 while cutting, awesome results!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Osta Rx one time years ago when it was first released as "supplement" by Iron Mag labs. Never really got much from it, thinking of trying it again though but this time Ostabol.

Mystere3

Awards
Just have to temper your expectations with osta; it's good, esp for strength, but isn't great for mass compared to AAS. Gains are usually more sustainable, though. Follidrone is better for hypertrophy probably.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Re: Follidrone

I'd never even heard of this stuff until I read your post.

Have you used this? Thanks

Just have to temper your expectations with osta; it's good, esp for strength, but isn't great for mass compared to AAS. Gains are usually more sustainable, though. Follidrone is better for hypertrophy probably.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established