Helladrol

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is my first cycle and today is day 3. I only have 60 tablets which is only enough for 30 days. I am considering splitting some of the tablets to prolong the cycle by another two weeks. I know that Helladrol isn't very strong but my body isn't used to anabolics so I don't have any kind of tolerance..

If I was to order something else, does anyone have any suggestions? I am just looking for a good 1 andro

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Less than 2 tabs per day is worthless and waste of money. Buy 2nd bottle and run it for 60 days. You could run olympus testify as over counter pct.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you feel side effects? 1-andro solo would be easier to handle.

Not sure what you’re looking for in gains dept, or your lifting background, feedback on otc Andros varies wildly.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am just looking for dry gains. I will settle for wet, I just want to get stronger and bigger. I have been working out HARD six days a week for a while and I have plateaued.

I am feeling lack of energy and decreased libido already, which is weird because I thought prohormones were supposed to do the opposite.

Does anyone know anything about 1 testosterone by hitech? It is 110 mg of 1 dhea per tablet. Would this be better for gains?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pro hormones tend to give lethargy and loss of libido. Some users add dhea, dermacrine to have some type of test base

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am just looking for dry gains. I will settle for wet, I just want to get stronger and bigger. I have been working out HARD six days a week for a while and I have plateaued.

I am feeling lack of energy and decreased libido already, which is weird because I thought prohormones were supposed to do the opposite.

Does anyone know anything about 1 testosterone by hitech? It is 110 mg of 1 dhea per tablet. Would this be better for gains?
Yeah it would. But you'd have to dose it at 330 mg or so to get any sort of results from it. Also get a 4 dhea as well

Reactions: SBH
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 9
General Chat 2
Anabolics 2