Helladrol still good?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So, I have a couple bottles of Helladrol that I have not opened and have been stored in my cabinet, out of the heat/sun.

The date on the bottle says Dec 14, which is when I bought them (right before the prohormone ban).

Any idea if they're still good? I assume they might have lost some potency, but my main concern is if there would be any negative change that could affect my health....

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't have thought so. They would be worse on your health at full potency.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I assume your talking about the original helladrol? The 4-chloro compound, and not the helladrol by innovative labs?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the worst thing that could happen? Did you know perfumes have an expiring date? If you don't keep them in the sun they'll last forever. With medicin they normally drop in potency that's it.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Whats the worst thing that could happen? Did you know perfumes have an expiring date? If you don't keep them in the sun they'll last forever. With medicin they normally drop in potency that's it.
cool.

just wondering if it could degrade into something toxic, vs loss of potency...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t use it, send it to me and I’ll get rid of it for you

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anecdotally.... i had another brand of the same compound and it sat in a gym bag for probably 6 years past the expiration date. After dealing with some health issues it was fished out and I seemed to get very comparable results from YEARS prior when I had originally bought and used it. As a matter of fact I loved that stuff. Its hard to compare with experiences that far apart but I personally would not expect too much degradation at all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So, I have a couple bottles of Helladrol that I have not opened and have been stored in my cabinet, out of the heat/sun.

The date on the bottle says Dec 14, which is when I bought them (right before the prohormone ban).

Any idea if they're still good? I assume they might have lost some potency, but my main concern is if there would be any negative change that could affect my health....
They will be fine go for it

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr Supps Best quality halo ever made imo. The tubs are huge too, I think 150 caps/bottle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Best quality halo ever made imo. The tubs are huge too, I think 150 caps/bottle?
I never used there brand, only cel hdrol but I remember after buying it I saw the helladrol and was pissed at the difference in caps

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also op don't waste your time with the 50-50-75-75-75 everyone recommends, 75-125

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are fine as long as they are stored properly, will last years past the expiration date.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Relax it was in a study on rats
I just took a 1mg Xanax and drinking a beer, I’m as relaxed as I can get. I quoted the second post because it was very confusing. Never have any problem understanding what you are saying because you always post worthwhile comments.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Best quality halo ever made imo. The tubs are huge too, I think 150 caps/bottle?
180, actually.

I love the 4-chloro compound.... the only issue I ever had with it was running, as my calves would get too much of a pump.

now that I'm om TRT, I think it'll be a nice addition...

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
still but a lot of side effects....adequate PCT is necessary to not only maintain your gains but to begin to properly return your body to normal HPTA function and testosterone production. Decreased libido can occur, but typically returns to normal after proper PCT.

Chasingtails

Awards
still but a lot of side effects....adequate PCT is necessary to not only maintain your gains but to begin to properly return your body to normal HPTA function and testosterone production. Decreased libido can occur, but typically returns to normal after proper PCT.
In the immediately preceding post, OP said he was on TRT so I’m not sure what your comment added here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2