Helladrol pct

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am doing my first Helladrol cycle and for the post cycle I have:

Testosterone Booster by Six Star, which has Boron Citrate, Rhodiola extract and Ginko

DHEA

Resveratrol

And Milk Thistle(which I am also taking on cycle for the liver)

Any constructive suggestions would be appreciated. Gracias amigos

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When running anything suppressive you NEED to run a serm in PCT, everything you have listed here will leave you shut down for 6 months. Not trying to pick on you but why are you even running “helladrol” it’s just extremely underdosed 1 and 4 andro. All running that will do is give you little (if any) gains, while suppressing you. If this is your first cycle there are much better options Epistane,halodrol,Msten are all much better options for a first time user who actually wants to notice gains.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
When running anything suppressive you NEED to run a serm in PCT, everything you have listed here will leave you shut down for 6 months. Not trying to pick on you but why are you even running “helladrol” it’s just extremely underdosed 1 and 4 andro. All running that will do is give you little (if any) gains, while suppressing you. If this is your first cycle there are much better options Epistane,halodrol,Msten are all much better options for a first time user who actually wants to notice gains.
Lol I wouldn’t say you’ll be shutdown off of that cycle for 6 months. But I guess it depends on the person, age, genetics, + how long you were on

I would say if you’re only going for 4 weeks with this cycle (just assuming since they only give you a 30 day supply for 1 bottle) You won’t notice much and you’ll prob end up back where you started regardless of post cycle. How much muscle can you expect to gain in 4 weeks even when on stuff? Not to mention how weak the dosage is and you won’t even feel it’s full effects by the time you’re getting off. On top of that it’s underdosed.

I would run it longer imo or take something else so you can be on for a productive cycle to actually see some real results. Which would be closer to 8-10 weeks. I think people tend to overdo with pct drugs especially when running Andros. 4 weeks of helladrol is not worthy to be running nolva + clomid imo. You shouldn’t notice much suppression and you’ll be fine after a few weeks of a pct supp plus continuing to keep strength up in the gym and eat right.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol I wouldn’t say you’ll be shutdown off of that cycle for 6 months. But I guess it depends on the person, age, genetics, + how long you were on

I would say if you’re only going for 4 weeks with this cycle (just assuming since they only give you a 30 day supply for 1 bottle) You won’t notice much and you’ll prob end up back where you started regardless of post cycle. How much muscle can you expect to gain in 4 weeks even when on stuff? Not to mention how weak the dosage is and you won’t even feel it’s full effects by the time you’re getting off. On top of that it’s underdosed.

I would run it longer imo or take something else so you can be on for a productive cycle to actually see some real results. Which would be closer to 8-10 weeks. I think people tend to overdo with pct drugs especially when running Andros. 4 weeks of helladrol is not worthy to be running nolva + clomid imo. You shouldn’t notice much suppression and you’ll be fine after a few weeks of a pct supp plus continuing to keep strength up in the gym and eat right.
Ya I was exaggerating a lil when saying 6 months

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Helladrol is weak? ****, I thought I was getting something good.

Any suggestions for something that has enough in one bottle for a cycle? I am broke as ****.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Olympus labs epiandrosterone elite. Has 120, 250mg tabs. Run 3 tabs per day for 40 days. $65 I believe

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran super mandro stacked with r andro shred (androsterone.) These 2 are dose perfectly, but even at the right dose I extended my 8 week run to 10 weeks because I didnt really even start noticing gains until about week 6/7.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Run some epi, good stuff great for a first cycle

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, this is basically no PCT. I had good luck with Olympus Super PCT but OTC will only go so far.

rep1afG

Awards

you cant get halodrol anymore or epistane. if there is company that makes the original or any that gives actual results. please guide me in the right direction