Helladrol (HDROL) + Pulse

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Hey guys.

Thinking of next cycle.
Not quite ready to pin yet but 2017 might be the year for that.

For now I would like thoughts on hdrol cycle and then pulsing DBOL 3 times per week as a pre workout.

Start cycle on 50mg a day hdrol and pulse 3 times a week before gym 10mg dbol.

Then increase hdrol to 75mg. Keeping pulse to 10 or 15mg.

Nolvadex on hand if needed.

Thoughts ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are really low doses of dbol, wouldn't even waste my time

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you suggest as a pulse 30mg?
I wouldn't pulse it either tbh. Run some test and kick it off with the dbol Ed, that's a cycle. Run the halo solo

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
I wouldn't pulse it either tbh. Run some test and kick it off with the dbol Ed, that's a cycle. Run the halo solo
I get the test bit but I don't want to pin yet. And I have read a lot on the positives of keeping dose low as a pulse for dbol. Oestrogen sides should be lower this way such as water but strength will still boost impressively. I'd be interested to hear why your not feeling the concept. Might help me make more informed decision. Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the test bit but I don't want to pin yet. And I have read a lot on the positives of keeping dose low as a pulse for dbol. Oestrogen sides should be lower this way such as water but strength will still boost impressively. I'd be interested to hear why your not feeling the concept. Might help me make more informed decision. Thanks
Halo will boost your strength plenty, no need for anything on top of it. Pulse cycles have just never been a great idea to me, still get the side effects and the suppression with not all of the benifits of running a steroid at full dose every day. Dbol, SD, Anadrol, etc make great kick starts to a longer test cycle but the short term cycle benifits just aren't really there. Halo is great solo, maybe throw in a test base like epiandro, 4 andro, or trest to make it even better. Just my opinion from the multiple oral and injectable cycles I've ran, buddy.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's your cycle experience? Pulse cycling is dumb imo.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea if you're going to mess with dbol, I would use it as a kickstart to a test cycle

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
What's your cycle experience? Pulse cycling is dumb imo.
Hmm ok. If your against the pulse. How would a low dose of dbol work stand alone say 20mg daily. I want to be clear I'm not ready to pin yet.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't mess with dbol unless I was ready to pin. If you want to stick to orals, try halodrol, epistane, methylstenbolone, etc

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is your experience? What compounds have you ran in the past, and when was your last cycle

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
What is your experience? What compounds have you ran in the past, and when was your last cycle
Experience wise I'd say novice. I've ran hdrol twice. My last cycle was roughly 4 weeks ago but I only managed 2.5 weeks and Got sick. Many years a go I did dbol only but I was early 20s can't recall any sides. Currently I have dbol. Hdrol and some var. but not loads.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running dbol solo is pointless from what I've seen. As soon as you come off, most gains are likely to go away since they are all water retention. Maybe step up from hdrol and try epi, or you could even stack something with hdrol. Trest is easy to get a hold of, but you'll need an ai just as you would for dbol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's all up to you though, dbol solo just personally seems to be a waste

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5