Helios

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, it is twice as strong as the last version, that came in a dropper bottle.
Some guys use as little as 2-3 pumps (40-60mg) for prostate.
I have moved up to 5 pumps per day (100mg), because I Really tax my prostate.

Was the "cut union" a typo, or am I tired from today's job, and I'm just not getting it?
:)
Trying to write “curcumion”, but been a long day so typed in cut union lol.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep, a lot of stuff can contribute.
Caffeine, stims, cold/sinus medication, alcohol .......
Awesome, I enjoy all of those things. I’m turning 40 soon, and starting to notice things not working like they used to. Even the smallest amount of alcohol can really disrupt sexy time lately.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can’t wait, I’ve had great experiences with stano and Helios.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After squats yesterday, the first thing I did when I got up this morning was put some Helios on my knees.................all better now!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My father in law has really bad issues with his iron levels. They are insanely high and is on multiple medications and is prescribed blood letting every three weeks I believe if not more. He also had terrible joint pain. Well knowing curcumin chelates iron for elimination I suggested some different curcumin products (c3, merivia, etc) with no results. I gave him two bottles of Helios and within 3 weeks blood testing had shown his iron levels dropped significantly and his joint pain was relieved enough to get him off advil and Tylenol.

Also has improved my wife’s arthritis. Can’t say enough about this

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My father in law has really bad issues with his iron levels. They are insanely high and is on multiple medications and is prescribed blood letting every three weeks I believe if not more. He also had terrible joint pain. Well knowing curcumin chelates iron for elimination I suggested some different curcumin products (c3, merivia, etc) with no results. I gave him two bottles of Helios and within 3 weeks blood testing had shown his iron levels dropped significantly and his joint pain was relieved enough to get him off advil and Tylenol.

Also has improved my wife’s arthritis. Can’t say enough about this
That’s great to hear man! I know it gets beat down pretty good around here, but long term use of pain killers like Tylenol and Ibuprofen isn’t the most ideal way to handle chronic pain, especially with all the natural, and effective, alternatives out there. Crazy it helped that much with iron levels as well. It’s been a blessing for my arthritic knees and will be something I use for as long as it’s around (which is hopefully a long time).

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s great to hear man! I know it gets beat down pretty good around here, but long term use of pain killers like Tylenol and Ibuprofen isn’t the most ideal way to handle chronic pain, especially with all the natural, and effective, alternatives out there. Crazy it helped that much with iron levels as well. It’s been a blessing for my arthritic knees and will be something I use for as long as it’s around (which is hopefully a long time).
yeah man that stuff is poison and thank you for the support! Glad you are getting relief as well. Can’t believe more companies or pharma haven’t gone this route