Helios vs clen

illama

Awards
Looking to get some clen, i found helios and (40mcg clen and 5mg yohi) but at the same amount of clen, it cost the triple (compared to oral clen).. worth it? who tried it noticed difference to dosage?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yohimbine hits a different receptor than clen and makes it much more effective. some people cant handle yohimbine very well

illama

Awards
yea but,
Is it so expensive that I have to pay triple?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Helios is usually injectable...

Just buy a bottle of damn yohimbine pills dude. It’s cheap AF.

The only combo product I’d use for hardcore burnoff is Nuke. It’s got the thing I can’t say on here in it plus the yo and clen. Extremely light doses.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
link me this nuke you speak of..

and actually they say the helios is far more effective than adding oral yo.. helios is to be injected sub q in various fat deposits spread out over the body.

site "un" enhancement or spot reduction if you will

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you referring to Super Helios 2

40mcg clen, 100mg l carnitine, 5mg yohimbine, and proprietary blend of inositol, b complex, choline

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you referring to Super Helios 2

40mcg clen, 100mg l carnitine, 5mg yohimbine, and proprietary blend of inositol, b complex, choline
no.. but the 2nd version with carnitine sounds intriging.. I would like to see some one make a TD with the combo of clen and a-yohimbine, and something to hit the alpha3 receptors.

not sure if clen is small enough to permeate the skin

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Helios is usually injectable...

Just buy a bottle of damn yohimbine pills dude. It’s cheap AF.

The only combo product I’d use for hardcore burnoff is Nuke. It’s got the thing I can’t say on here in it plus the yo and clen. Extremely light doses.
I googled Nuke fat burner and a few different things came up, you mind giving us a link

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I googled Nuke fat burner and a few different things came up, you mind giving us a link
Nope cause it’s got something in it we’re totally not allowed to talk about. I sent ripper the link.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another compounD that caN droP pounds faster than any other.