Helios on psoriasis?

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any try rubbing Helios on psoriasis break outs?

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s been working great for the skin issues I have helping out a lot and healing is starting to come.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s been working great for the skin issues I have helping out a lot and healing is starting to come.
You've tried it and it's working for you so far?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe @xR1pp3Rx said he had success with a skin issue, using Helios (unless I'm mistaken).

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last couple of days I have noticed extremely deep sleep, I don’t know how much I am putting on just using a couple drops and rubbing it on the problem area maybe four of five times a day. I normally start my morning out with 1ml on my upper body.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe @xR1pp3Rx said he had success with a skin issue, using Helios (unless I'm mistaken).
i myself have had tremendous success with my dermatitis which I get on my face and scalp. (probably why i am bald as ****) since starting helios several months ago, I have had no flare ups or break outs, and the hair on my head is sprouting new growth at almost 50 yrs of age. I gotta say for me this is UUGE !! i dont care about my hair much at this point, but not having skin caking and flaking on my face during a flare up is life changing. i used to get a couple of flare ups a yr, but in recent yrs it was starting to become a battle. i had to resort to using ketoconazol which is liver toxic, which i obviously dont need to add to.