Helios multiple spot dosage

Prbloodeyes

Awards
I'm starting with .5 ml in the am. My understanding is that if I'm targeting a big area I should split the .5 ml. Is that correct? I'm planning on splitting it into 4 so that will make each spot .125 ml.

Also, does Helios needs to be kept in the fridge?

Thanks

natureman4

Awards
My guess is that 0.5mL is probably too low of a dose to see much benefit. I started with 1mL and now am at 1.5 every day and that seems to be enough for me. I also have better systemic results than targeted results so I apply it to my shins and feet, I'm not sure people experience targeted effects with TD curcumin at all but maybe I'm wrong, the Apex reps might know more. I also don't keep mine in the fridge and don't think it's necessary.

@xR1pp3Rx @Renew1

Prbloodeyes

Awards
My guess is that 0.5mL is probably too low of a dose to see much benefit. I started with 1mL and now am at 1.5 every day and that seems to be enough for me. I also have better systemic results than targeted results so I apply it to my shins and feet, I'm not sure people experience targeted effects with TD curcumin at all but maybe I'm wrong, the Apex reps might know more. I also don't keep mine in the fridge and don't think it's necessary.

@xR1pp3Rx @Renew1
Thank you

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

@xR1pp3Rx @Renew1
Thank you for the tag!
The OP and I are currently conversing via PMs.

You are correct, Helios is made to be kept out of the refrigerator.

(y)💪:)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm starting with .5 ml in the am. My understanding is that if I'm targeting a big area I should split the .5 ml. Is that correct? I'm planning on splitting it into 4 so that will make each spot .125 ml.

Thanks
there will be no need to spread the dose out unless you are using more than 1 ml.

also, do not store in the fridge. warmer storage areas are preferred with Apex products.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks
Are you talking about helios the supplement or Helios the drugs (injectable clenbuterol and yohimbine)?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The do I keep it in the fridge part makes me think he's not talking about the apex products