HELIOS is back!!! Let's Celebrate!!! ALL of the Apex-Alchemy line-up is BOGO FREE (Mix and Match) for a limited time!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure to grab some HELIOS, and other Apex-Alchemy goodies, while they are ALL BOGO FREE, Mix and Match!!!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This post hasn't gotten a lot of attention, but the responses I'm getting in PMs is keeping me busy!

Guys are taking full advantage of this, and so am I!

Screenshot_20201004-130426~2.png

tullius

Awards
ok you bastards, you knew I was low on AET50 lol....... My wallet hates you

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epichaos sold out : (

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a lot of "research companies" Don't tell you what you rat would use something for. They also do not seem to say if the rat would inject it or if its oral. Is there a simple way to find out what its for. The only time i heard helios was an injectable with 3 compouds including yohimbe. My guess is this is the same stuff

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a lot of "research companies" Don't tell you what you rat would use something for. They also do not seem to say if the rat would inject it or if its oral. Is there a simple way to find out what its for. The only time i heard helios was an injectable with 3 compouds including yohimbe. My guess is this is the same stuff
If you clicked the product link then you'll see that it's a topical curcumin supplement lol

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you clicked the product link then you'll see that it's a topical curcumin supplement lol
Yeah i did not quite get that. Took me a few minutes to recall that is applied to skin.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epichaos or Ursa Major for a recomp??
I'm 2 weeks in on Ursa Major, attempting a recomp, and am seeing favorable results with it combined with diet.

I have Apex's Epichaos I have yet to use, but intend to in a month or so, so I'm interested in responses related to that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epichaos or Ursa Major for a recomp??
both !!! duh~ :ROFLMAO:

or either..

they are both very good compared to oral preps for similar results. i would think together, they would be very similar in action to a PH cycle with out the similar side effects. for natty guys looking to excel in gains, i would use these and cycle ArA every two months or so. you would probably accelerate mass accrual at an alarming rate compared to other natty guys.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
both !!! duh~ :ROFLMAO:

or either..

they are both very good compared to oral preps for similar results. i would think together, they would be very similar in action to a PH cycle with out the similar side effects. for natty guys looking to excel in gains, i would use these and cycle ArA every two months or so. you would probably accelerate mass accrual at an alarming rate compared to other natty guys.
Or if you're not a natty guy, you could always use them between cycles or between blasts.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
youre 100% right ma research and premier don't say. i'm an idiit and was fight gyno while rubbbing exem on my body and not taking it orally - wish i would have known.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sad news today. Literally all of China will no longer be producing any 11kt or 11oxo raws.

Good news, you can still get some at APEX and as it stands, the BOGO sale is on for a few more days .. better act now if you want some.

(Thanks Ripper)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sad news today. Literally all of China will no longer be producing any 11kt or 11oxo raws.

Good news, you can still get some at APEX and as it stands, the BOGO sale is on for a few more days .. better act now if you want some.

(Thanks Ripper)
Source of this information? I don't doubt you just interested in more info. Thank you.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Source of this information? I don't doubt you just interested in more info. Thank you.
That would be me. 😁

The precursor material for all C11-function steroids is no longer being produced so all of the downstream products are on their last legs.

tullius

Awards
Anybody have some insight on dosing for the epichaos? I wanted to order up some stuff but I want to make sure I have the appropriate number of bottles to give it a solid run after the Ursa is through

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody have some insight on dosing for the epichaos? I wanted to order up some stuff but I want to make sure I have the appropriate number of bottles to give it a solid run after the Ursa is through
2ml is a pretty popular dose.
Of course, it varies per individual.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at your size i would think 2ml would be a good. maybe 3ml for u would be better but unless you are familiar with epicat, i would surely start at 1 ml to see what happens.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
at your size i would think 2ml would be a good. maybe 3ml for u would be better but unless you are familiar with epicat, i would surely start at 1 ml to see what happens.
This ^ I always say start low and work your way up. You may have to manage your carbs; some people get mild hypoglycemia on Epicat.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This effecting any testosterones or normal goodies some of the big guys like?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone, you should REALLY check out my new thread on Helios (you too, @nostrum420) :

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Everyone @nostrum420 has Graciously extended the BOGO Free sale through Monday at Midnight (EST)!!

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
if i add to cart
2 AET
2 KRONOS
I get 2 AET and 2 kronos fee?
i tried that and it wont add up like that...only way is to make 2 separate orders

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if i add to cart
2 AET
2 KRONOS
I get 2 AET and 2 kronos fee?
i tried that and it wont add up like that...only way is to make 2 separate orders
All BOGOs are set up to always give the lower priced option free (universally).

So, (sorry, but... ) yes.
The only way to do what you are trying to do is to place separate orders.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All BOGOs are set up to always give the lower priced option free (universally).

So, (sorry, but... ) yes.
The only way to do what you are trying to do is to place separate orders.
This ^

There's not even an option in Shopify to do it the other way.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump for the final hours of the sale. (For real this time.)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my knees are feeling better these days, my shoulders are more mobile and the dry skin on my face is clearing up.. this is a new staple for me i think.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Helios is Back in Stock!!!

And the Apex-Alchemy BOGO FREE Sale (on all products) begins at NOON Today!!!

Get It!!!

:)

Last edited: