Helios (injection)

Titan6

Awards
what do you guys think of this for spot reducing those stubborn fat areas?Not a lot of information floating round about it. I'm very interested in it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really hadnt thought it was for spot reduction. Its t3, clen and yohimbe right?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen and yohimbine HCL. There's videos on YouTube about it. Gotta get creative with what you put in the searches

Titan6

Awards
This will reduce those stubborn areas for sure... but a spot reduction it is not.

How much were you thinking of taking?
I've read start out at .5mL until you figure out what you can handle as far as jitters etc

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s works, how much more in the specific area injected vs everywhere else is up for debate, but you’re going to lose weight with those drugs in that blend.
I’ve read extensively(always out of stock otherwise I would have tried it 20 times by now) and you’ll get half swear it WILL spot reduce and it has for them, and the other half that will quote studies and swear it won’t spot reduce. I’d rather take it that route anyways than orally so I think it’s a great idea.
Typical Clen protocols should be followed still; 2 weeks/on/off ramp dose up, take Benadryl at night, blah blah blah.

Titan6

Awards
Is there a difference or just the name brand in helios and lipo-fire?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Helios is a product blend made by a ton of UGLs... if anyone is calling the same blend something else they’re just being cheeky.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How about albuterol?
I’m not a fan of clen’s older brother.

T3 all day long for me.
I don’t like all that jittering, swearing, pounding heart. But Helios is much more tolerable.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not a fan of clen’s older brother.

T3 all day long for me.
I don’t like all that jittering, swearing, pounding heart. But Helios is much more tolerable.
Wont the t3 get ur own hormones surpressed?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wont the t3 get ur own hormones surpressed?

You wont run it high enough or long enough to see any significant suppression at all.
Its a much more comfortable weight loss route too. Or you could run both clen and t3 as many do.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if helios would really work as a “spot-reducer” in terms of injecting into a specific region and it working better in that region. I do know, however, that due to it containing yohimbine, it’ll likely have more noticeable effects within the midsection due to it inhibiting the alpha-2 adrenergic receptors (which are more commonly found in the midsection/lower stomach and back region). There’s some videos out there that go deeper into detail that’ll definitely make it more understandable though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You wont run it high enough or long enough to see any significant suppression at all.
Its a much more comfortable weight loss route too. Or you could run both clen and t3 as many do.
Yeah clen and T3 sound way more pleasant than clen and yoho.

But, I’ve seen guys using a lot more, too. Like DECAY

Do Not Post about this compound
Ephedrine
Clen and Caffeine
Aspirin
Yohimbine

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I would like to get my hands on some of that do not post

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I would like to get my hands on some of that do not post
Me too. Some extremely interesting info, not the least of which is anti-cancer results in human studies as well as greatly increased insulin sensitivity in real-life bloodwork.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eh, that stuff scares the hell out of me. Insulin does too, but between the two I would GLADLY take insulin. At least it’d be over quick if I screwed up with insulin. Not really down for cooking myself to death over the course of a few days.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are these New forum rules?

Cause you guys know we can say naughty words now, maybe Do Not Post is allowed now????
I don’t know where this rule originated because I literally started an Insulin Q and A thread last year.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do Not Post can’t possibly be as dangerous as that stuff. You literally just have to forget to eat. And you’ll probably die.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah we’re not supposed to really talk about it. I just mentioned that some guys were taking it along with a bunch of other stuff and, well I would NOT say loving it but they were getting their results. And I’m sure some permanent damage. It was just to illustrate how deep some rabbit holes can go..