Helios 100 2023 Thread

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
Helios 100 is a transdermal tetrahydro-curcumin product.

Helios is the first natural, topical turmeric curcumin supplement with no yellow skin staining left behind. Helios 100 may help with lowering inflammation, relieving aches and pains, increasing mobility, and increasing antioxidants.

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs to relieve nagging aches and pains and lower inflammation!

Ingredient-features-5.jpg

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I wanted to wait a couple days to give a review of Helios... I tweaked a lower back muscle shoveling snow and was in constant pain. I tried using a foam roller and it really didn't help. I ended up applying Helios directly to the pulled back muscle, 5 pumps in the morning, 5 pumps at night. Within a day, I noticed a huge difference. I'm on Day 3 now and while my back is still not 100%, the relief of pain has been incredible. I am really impressed.

appleyard777

Awards
Did you all change the formula slightly to make it even less "yellow". Recent bottle I got was much more clear, not that I am complaining just something I noticed.

Great curcumin product!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you all change the formula slightly to make it even less "yellow". Recent bottle I got was much more clear, not that I am complaining just something I noticed.

Great curcumin product!
it kind of varies in color from time to time. how long since you noticed? you are not comparing the older non gel version correct????

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am sold on helios. I had very sore shoulders on Saturday. Applied Saturday and Sunday, 1.5ml each day and it was gone. I’ve used it before for long term inflammation on my shoulders. Stuff is awesome for muscle inflammation. Love it!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am sold on helios. I had very sore shoulders on Saturday. Applied Saturday and Sunday, 1.5ml each day and it was gone. I’ve used it before for long term inflammation on my shoulders. Stuff is awesome for muscle inflammation. Love it!!
this makes me happy. I am so glad Nos brought this to market. I was longing for a high grade option to high oral doses, and expense. I love it and use it daily!~

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed a bottle of this to try after so many raving reviews (and every apex product thus far has been absolute )!

Snagged some topical D3 as well. Gotta day i am a fan of TDs.

I’ll throw some logs up when it lands.

raji1980

Awards
I gotta question. So I've had pretty bad osteoarthritis in my shoulder the last 2 years. Some days can lift moderately and some days the flareups are so bad I can't even bicep curl. I been managing this by taking naproxen 2 times a day just on Sat and Sun and lift during the week. Been getting me by. Without it can only do back.

So I purchased helios and Sns cissus. Wanted some guidance on helios. So my flareups happen after the gym of course. Should I take helios right after the gym, before bed or two times lifting day? I ice right after gym which does no good. I just wanna try and control after gym flareups. Sometimes can't even pick up a cup of coffee the next day.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gotta question. So I've had pretty bad osteoarthritis in my shoulder the last 2 years. Some days can lift moderately and some days the flareups are so bad I can't even bicep curl. I been managing this by taking naproxen 2 times a day just on Sat and Sun and lift during the week. Been getting me by. Without it can only do back.

So I purchased helios and Sns cissus. Wanted some guidance on helios. So my flareups happen after the gym of course. Should I take helios right after the gym, before bed or two times lifting day? I ice right after gym which does no good. I just wanna try and control after gym flareups. Sometimes can't even pick up a cup of coffee the next day.
I'd say, start with using it after the gym and see how it goes. If you're going to add a second application, I'd say apply after a hot shower.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I probably rely upon Helios-100 more than any other product.
I have been a lifter for Decades, and work an often Extremely physical job.
The strong anti-inflammatory effects keep me loose, and pain free. ..... And the positive Prostate effects are second to none!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I wanted to wait a couple days to give a review of Helios... I tweaked a lower back muscle shoveling snow and was in constant pain. I tried using a foam roller and it really didn't help. I ended up applying Helios directly to the pulled back muscle, 5 pumps in the morning, 5 pumps at night. Within a day, I noticed a huge difference. I'm on Day 3 now and while my back is still not 100%, the relief of pain has been incredible. I am really impressed.
This is interesting to hear and sounds really intriguing. Have you used it on pulled muscles before or this the first go round?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is interesting to hear and sounds really intriguing. Have you used it on pulled muscles before or this the first go round?
I like Phytocain for more serious pain. IMO it's a bit more soothing and calms the muscles down almost immediately. But Helios does Help none the less.

plus I love the smell of the Phytocain

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like Phytocain for more serious pain. IMO it's a bit more soothing and calms the muscles down almost immediately. But Helios does Help none the less.

plus I love the smell of the Phytocain
I did try out Phytocain over the summer I picked up on a bogo with AET. I can say that it did help my back! The only thing is I got nervous in one thread about possible showing up on a drug screen? Not sure if it’s true I had already finished the bottle and didn’t have to worry.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did try out Phytocain over the summer I picked up on a bogo with AET. I can say that it did help my back! The only thing is I got nervous in one thread about possible showing up on a drug screen? Not sure if it’s true I had already finished the bottle and didn’t have to worry.
yeah, if thats the case I would try Helios for sure! we all love it and use it daily. just to keep the inflammation at bay~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah, if thats the case I would try Helios for sure! we all love it and use it daily. just to keep the inflammation at bay~
I agree.
I put my body through Tons of punishment years ago. .... Heck, I still do.
Daily Helios for me is a no brainer.
(y)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Helios is a better option for those subject to drug screenings, for sure.