Heavy Prosteroids/igf-1/thyroid hormones/clen/3-ad

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i have no sources at all right now...but i do have 35ml of test enanthate at 300mg/ml (saving for winter when i can hopefully find a source to get another 10ml of enanthate and some deca-durabolin to run 1 gram of test with 400mg of deca and an oral kickstart)

i'm in week 2 of pct...got my wisdom teeth out and horrible loss of gains...approx 10-12 pounds

i'm also stocked up on all the stuff thats easy for me to get..so i'm trying to build a fairly heavy cycle from what i have on this list...

t3 (25mcg/day) or t4 (100-150mcg/day)
clen (1-2 two week cycles)
igf-1 (3x/wk throughout)
superdrol (3 weeks at 30mg)
pheraplex (4-5 weeks at 45mg)
epistane (6 weeks at 50mg)
3-AD (when its available...6-8 weeks)

and yes i want to use most if not all of this...

thanks for ideas...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That is a serious cycle man.I hope you take lots of supports. Deffinately log this one it would be quite intersting

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

Possibly the baddest ever pulse cycle??

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
That is a serious cycle man.I hope you take lots of supports. Deffinately log this one it would be quite intersting
yes of course...the only criticism i have for myself is that i'm starting it too soon...my pct setup is 6 weeks and then i am only going to take about 2 weeks off before starting this one

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
drop the clen... especially concurrent use

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
All you really need to do is base your cycle on Pirate Grim's advice. Go for the ultimate gonzo course and add in some Growth hormone... wafer... lol.:toofunny:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
All you really need to do is base your cycle on Pirate Grim's advice. Go for the ultimate gonzo course and add in some Growth hormone... wafer... lol.:toofunny:
please explain....im lost....

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
please explain....im lost....
haha he's talking about this guy on our board logging all of these LG sciences products (liquid masterdrol,m1d ect) at 4 times the dose with slin and GH i believe

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
here is my current brainstorm...i'm sure it will change...

1-pheraplex/epistane/50mcg t4/igf-1
2-pheraplex/epistane/100mcg t4/igf-1
3-pheraplex/epistane/150mcg t4/igf-1
4-pheraplex/epistane/200mcg t4/igf-1
5-pheraplex/epistane/200mcg t4/igf-1
6-superdrol/epistane/200mcg t4/igf-1
7-superdrol/epistane/150mcg t4/igf-1
8-superdrol/epistane/100mcg t4/igf-1

pheraplex= 45mg (15mg pills)
superdrol= 24mg (12mg pills)
epistane= 40mg
t4= pyramid above
igf-1= 30/30mcg (3 times per week)
3ad= used all 8 weeks if available

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats alot of methyl.....be careful.

I dont think 3ad is needed on this one.

SupraLover

Awards
yes of course...the only criticism i have for myself is that i'm starting it too soon...my post cycle therapy setup is 6 weeks and then i am only going to take about 2 weeks off before starting this one
I think I take the prize for being far more stupid than you. I did a 3 week Testanate 50 cycle (40mg superdrol/40mg pp/20mg fini) and finished my post cycle therapy (Tori etc.) this past Thursday.

I've been off post cycle therapy for 4 days and started my latest "cycle of death" today:
M1T (20mg/day)
Superdrol: 20mg/day
Pheraplex: 20mg/day
Fini: 10mg/day
4ad: 1050mg/day
T3: 25-50mg/day
Duta: 2ml/day
(The superdrol, PP, and Fini are coming from 1 Testanate50 cap). The T3 should keep the gains lean.

21 day cycle:
- Drop the M1T and 4ad on Day 14. On Day 15 I will up the dosages of superdrol & pp to 40mg/day. Fini to 20mg/day

post cycle therapy for 5 weeks:
- Tori (120/90/60/30/30), Retain, red kat, all ancillaries.

I got my bloodtest results back after the T50 cycle, and everything was in check. I've been feeling good, I recovered quite well during post cycle therapy, so now I'm on my next journey.

If I had some TestE I'd throw it in there; then, I'd have the ultimate cycle, but unfortunately I do not have any at this time.

Let us know what you come up with for a cycle and log it Tom 185.
SL

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I take the prize for being far more stupid than you. I did a 3 week Testanate 50 cycle (40mg superdrol/40mg pp/20mg fini) and finished my post cycle therapy (Tori etc.) this past Thursday.

I've been off post cycle therapy for 4 days and started my latest "cycle of death" today:
M1T (20mg/day)
Superdrol: 20mg/day
Pheraplex: 20mg/day
Fini: 10mg/day
4ad: 1050mg/day
T3: 25-50mg/day
Duta: 2ml/day
(The superdrol, PP, and Fini are coming from 1 Testanate50 cap). The T3 should keep the water retention from M1T to a minimal.

21 day cycle:
- Drop the M1T and 4ad on Day 14. On Day 15 I will up the dosages of superdrol & pp to 40mg/day. Fini to 20mg/day

post cycle therapy for 5 weeks:
- Tori (120/90/60/30/30), Retain, Inhibit-e, red kat, all ancillaries.

I got my bloodtest results back after the T50 cycle, and everything was in check. I've been feeling good, I recovered quite well during post cycle therapy, so now I'm on my next journey.

If I had some TestE I'd throw it in there; then, I'd have the ultimate cycle, but unfortunately I do not have any at this time.

Let us know what you come up with for a cycle and log it Tom 185.
SL
Does t3 help with water retention? i thought it was for fat...?

Retain and Inhibit-e during PCT?....sounds like to much cortisol inhibition. Dont you think? I know my joints get sh1tty when cortisol is too low. just a thought.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i think i found a source so i dont have to run this ridiculous cycle...if everything works out i will be taking 6 weeks off after pct and doing 8 weeks of test prop 100mg eod/tren ace 50mg eod

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
you will like tren if you haven't done it yet. the strength is amazing.

SupraLover

Awards
Does t3 help with water retention? i thought it was for fat...?

Retain and Inhibit-e during post cycle therapy?....sounds like to much cortisol inhibition. Dont you think? I know my joints get sh1tty when cortisol is too low. just a thought.
You are correct. I fixed that error on my part. My goal is to get mass, strength, and lbm with minimal fat. M1T and SD have always treated me very well. Day 2 today, and I feel like a million bux....just a tad bit tired is all. If ONLY I had TestE, this would be one heck of a wild cycle...

Pirate Grim

Awards
What I would do

pulse cycles are interesting, short and effective. What I would do if you could mentally handle it would be to go on a low carb ketogenic diet, for two weeks and carb deplete for 14 days, youll probably lose another 10lbs, heck you can even do cardio and train your ass of and really deplete muscle glycogen. by the end of 14 days your body will be trying hard and making changes NOT TO LOSE any more muscle. I read about this in a steroid book that came out in the late 90s. The theory is that not only do you diet but you go into a catobolic state then rebound with steroids for a great effect. If youve ever carb depleted then rebounded you know that if you weigh over 200 its a 10 to 12 lb sway. I would diet hard for 2 weeks and then blast the anabolics and train heavy. youll gain back the depleted glycogen, the pounds you lost with your bum teeth and then some. youll probably need to do cardio because your cardiovascular system will be playing catch up. I would do heavy orals first, light orals second.
for instance anadrol/dbol first 4 weeks then something legal the second 4 weeks.