Heave you seen these Facebook sarm companies

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The amount of clueless people in the comment section is honestly hilarious at this point

I always try to go in there and clean up the mess

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That's battle against the windmills, my friend...
What do you mean by this, I feel I will think it’s funny lmao

I know basically u mean I’m fighting an uphill or un-winable battle haha idk man shits funny

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just wrote a guy on YouTube (something I Rarely do!) about the time on equals time off, plus pct....and his reply is basically he’s gonna wait only a month....

Fucking clueless and when someone tries to help they ignore it...That’s why these things will never be legal. Majority of people are irresponsible.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here’s the example I mentioned...
Literally why I don’t give lifting/form advice or advice like I did in this morons video.
People have no regard for someone’s willingness to help them.
Adjustments.JPG

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wrote a guy on YouTube (something I Rarely do!) about the time on equals time off, plus pct....and his reply is basically he’s gonna wait only a month....

Fucking clueless and when someone tries to help they ignore it...That’s why these things will never be legal. Majority of people are irresponsible.
Just another future member of the soft noodle club.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yep.
You see that on here too. .. Just not as much.

Spookybro

Awards
I remember when a company was advertising prohormones Msten on facebook years back. Lol tons of dudes took it without pct, not knowing it was an actual powerful prohormone.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember when a company was advertising prohormones Msten on facebook years back. Lol tons of dudes took it without pct, not knowing it was an actual powerful prohormone.
Is it the same place where you've seen to add aromasin to your pct?

Just kidding bro ❤

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some co's just care about $$$ and not about customers .. then again as a customer i feel its your job to educate yourself and not listen to the "CEO" telling you to buy roids/sarms

* ahem aheam dr tony **

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember when I used to pop my msten or dmz or SD with 12 shots of vodka at night. Those were the good old days.