Heating crashed gear (overheating and potency?)

bigmoe70

Awards
I have some crashed masteron. My first time ever getting crashed gear. I put the vial on frying pan and heat it up at high heat 350-400 F for like 10 min and gradually turned the heat down while shaking it a few times in between.

I didn't put a pin at the top of the vial to let it vent out and the top didn't blow off. The crystals were dissolved and I was able to inject. But now I'm worried that I may have overheated it. Should I worry about any potency loss? Thanks.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you over heated by a lot. Next time, boil some water and put the vial (with a pin in the top) in until it dissolves.

bigmoe70

Awards
Also, any way to tell if I did destroy the potency? If it re crystallizes again at room temperature, does that mean that the hormone is still there and potent?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, any way to tell if I did destroy the potency? If it re crystallizes again at room temperature, does that mean that the hormone is still there and potent?
You didn't hurt your gear. The only hormone that is real heat sensitive is tren, everything else is pretty hard to kill.