Heat Effect On Shipped Supplements

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Probably few more like me are thinking how effective are the supplements that are shipped to us in current heat or how will heat effect supplements or will they work less...?

Can any of the experts answer this cause many substances should work less potent in current heat plus entire shipping chain will heat the bottles for days...

Did anybody experience some products work less or not work at all when it was sent to you in heat?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i questioned this at one point, but then figured that the answer doesnt really matter. one way or another, the supplement will go through the shipping process. whether its to you or to a distributor then to you

never bought enough of the same supplement to notice a difference in anything

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i questioned this at one point, but then figured that the answer doesnt really matter. one way or another, the supplement will go through the shipping process. whether its to you or to a distributor then to you

never bought enough of the same supplement to notice a difference in anything
Thats why we never gain 20lbs on Muscle Tech products...the heat kills the good stuff in them. I suppose if you put your mouth right under the CellTech nozzle in the warehouse post workout then it would work though.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that I was an unloader at UPS and them trailers get nasty hot in the summer!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess if it was an issue, they wouldn't ship it, or make it be rushed. What company wants to be flooded with returns.

Mike