Heart Help and Fish oil / high cholesterol

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine has high cholesterol 252 his doctors didn’t want to put him on meds yet and see if he can lower with diet and exercise. Oddly enough he doesn’t eat poorly so may just need to exercise more

I was going to recommend to him your Heart Help and Fish oil products . Do you think he can benefit from these and lower his Cholesterol?

Thanks in advance

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Hey OP, sorry for the delay in response here. Heart Help enables you to better control total cholesterol and it can also help to alter the ratio of HDL:LDL cholesterol (increase HDL/decrease LDL). It can also help to restore optimal triglyceride levels and removing excess blood sugar. Fish oil has many well-documented cardiovascular health benefits, as well - I think combining the 2 will set him up nicely to help get things in check.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll most likely be buying some again after my cardiologist appointment. Heart help for the win.

Definety pop some fish oil too. Myriad of health benefits.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I answered this in your other thread, but heart help will def help. I'd start with 4 a day for the first month and then drop down to 2.

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I believe I answered this in your other thread, but heart help will def help. I'd start with 4 a day for the first month and then drop down to 2.

Mike
This. I did 2/2(morning/night) then dropped it down to 1/1.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. I did 2/2(morning/night) then dropped it down to 1/1.
I did mine with breakfast and dinner, but same difference!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I did mine with breakfast and dinner, but same difference!

Mike
I did mine on empty stomach as soon as I woke up, I guess whatever is most convenient.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I realize I have posted this in two locations but wanted to update all the folks that helped give advice

UPDATE :
starting point

Total 259
HDL 20
LDL 219
Triglycerides 98

After 3.5 weeks on Heart Help and Iforce fish oil his numbers came back today @

Total 207
HDL 34
LDL 154
Triglycerides 92

doctor was impressed with the changes and told him keep doing what he is doing

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man solid progress!! Congrats!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome progress man. I'm happy for you.

I'm gonna have to give I forces fish oil a try. And maybe buy a bottle of heart help for my dad.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome progress man. I'm happy for you.

I'm gonna have to give I forces fish oil a try. And maybe buy a bottle of heart help for my dad.
Fish oil now comes peppermint infused, so in case you burp, you smell a candy cane :p Serious.

Mike