Heart, chest or lung pain?

bigintensions

Active Member
Before I went to bed last night the left side of my chest randomly started hurting. It feels deep in there, so I don't know if it's my heart or what. It hurts a lot worse if I take a deep breath. We don't have history of heart problems in our family, what do yall think it could be?
 
Well I found out what it was today. I had ammonia poisoning from ammonia caps. The doctor said that it had aggravated my lungs and made them inflamed. He gave me some antibiotics and it should be good in a few days. I'm definitely dropping the ammonia lol
 
thyrod said:
Oo damn, glad to hear it was not anything to serious.

Thanks man. It's almost all the way better now, just hurts a little on deep breaths. I Hope u find out what's causing yours.
 
I've had this similar pain before. Went and had my heart checked and everything was fine though :/
 
Back
Top