Heading to Thailand need stack advice.

PI GUY

Awards
Hello and thanks for having me here.

I am going to Thailand where gear is legal.

I am looking for some advice on what to take.

Here are my state:

I am in my late forty's 5'11" (with my big boy shoes). And about 185 lbs

I was on test in the US . I had a prescription from my doctor there but it ran out.

I have never done AAS's but I am willing to try them now.

My Goals:

Gain lean muscle mass. I am not looking to be big and bulky. I prefer the build of a MMA fighter.

I could loose a few pounds fat but very few.

What did I forget?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test Masteron any winny or anavar is what I get. How long are you going be in thailand

PI GUY

Awards
Also does anyone know of a good clinic in thailand to get set up with. I would live to visit one first

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's legal. I was there 2009 where a guy with scooter had to come to the pharmacy to deliver gear. Nowadays it doesn't exist even if you ask.. That being said is it possible to get gear? Hell yeah but if you do get caught I believe jail is an option if you don't bribe the cops. You can get a lot of **** there but steroids are no more an option at a regular pharmacy from what I've seen being there again couple years later. There's a reason they made a call to get a delivery cause it was never legal.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I heard they have good smack there you should check it out

PI GUY

Awards
So I am looking for stack advice guys.

Finding the gear is not hard and they have clinics there that specialize in blood work etc

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primobolan 500-600mg/w, Test 200-350mg/w, anavar 60-80mg/w for 12-16 weeks

Have a similar stack in mind for a nice recomp in a few weeks. Should be fairly mild on side effects and gives quality muscles at a slow but steady pace, while keeping you dry and vascular.

PI GUY

Awards
Primobolan 500-600mg/w, Test 200-350mg/w, anavar 60-80mg/w for 12-16 weeks

Have a similar stack in mind for a nice recomp in a few weeks. Should be fairly mild on side effects and gives quality muscles at a slow but steady pace, while keeping you dry and vascular.
What type of test do you suggest

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
I don't think it's legal. I was there 2009 where a guy with scooter had to come to the pharmacy to deliver gear. Nowadays it doesn't exist even if you ask.. That being said is it possible to get gear? Hell yeah but if you do get caught I believe jail is an option if you don't bribe the cops. You can get a lot of **** there but steroids are no more an option at a regular pharmacy from what I've seen being there again couple years later. There's a reason they made a call to get a delivery cause it was never legal.
I spent 3 weeks in southern Thailand last September and it is wide open. I could get multiple forms of test (mostly E and Prop) at any and every pharmacy as well as deca and masteron. It is not illegal. And you can essentially stand on any main drag in Thailand, throw a rock and hit 2 pharmacies.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because of price and availability, I would not go for the easy to make stuff, like winni -or d-bol. Primo and Var are the "noble options" here, expensive and often underdosed in first world countries.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spent 3 weeks in southern Thailand last September and it is wide open. I could get multiple forms of test (mostly E and Prop) at any and every pharmacy as well as deca and masteron. It is not illegal. And you can essentially stand on any main drag in Thailand, throw a rock and hit 2 pharmacies.
Could depend on where you are and if cops are being paid, at kopanyang you can buy weed and mushrooms, if you go outside and they stop you for taking it out from the club, or if they notice you're high, you bribe them and then they get money from the club and from you and the circle goes on

PI GUY

Awards
I can tell that I need to post this on a more active forum inorder to get multiple opinions on stack advice.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre asking something impossible.. I would have to see your body to actually give a legit opinion what I think will work best for your goals.

Eq, primo, testosteron is good