Sup guys,

I'm currently on 7th week of my cycle. And this is my cycle consist of :

Wk 1-12 Test E 500 mg/wk
Wk 7-12 Anavar 40 mg/wk
Clomid 25 mg/ed
Anastrazole .5 mg/eod
HCG 1500 iu/week/split 3 doses

Ancillary covered

The cycle went great for 6 week, strenght, mood and physically better.
When i use anavar i get this headache which gradually became worse over time and now (1 week since starting) i considering to drop the anavar.

The anavar brand is pharm*com
BP is elevated (130/80), while usually i sit on 110/70.
I just wondering is it related to lipids ? I've reading anavar is not having these kind of sides.
I've doing several cycle before, tren (once, never gonna run it again), dbol, winny, epistane and never get this kind of headache, even tren only makes me grumpy. I'm pretty sure the one i take wasnt dbol or winstrol.

What's you guys take on this ? Should i drop it ?
I will do bloods on next monday

TY

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sup guys,

I'm currently on 7th week of my cycle. And this is my cycle consist of :

Wk 1-12 Test E 500 mg/wk
Wk 7-12 Anavar 40 mg/wk
Clomid 25 mg/ed
Anastrazole .5 mg/eod
HCG 1500 iu/week/split 3 doses

Ancillary covered

The cycle went great for 6 week, strenght, mood and physically better.
When i use anavar i get this headache which gradually became worse over time and now (1 week since starting) i considering to drop the anavar.

The anavar brand is pharm*com
BP is elevated (130/80), while usually i sit on 110/70.
I just wondering is it related to lipids ? I've reading anavar is not having these kind of sides.
I've doing several cycle before, tren (once, never gonna run it again), dbol, winny, epistane and never get this kind of headache, even tren only makes me grumpy. I'm pretty sure the one i take wasnt dbol or winstrol.

What's you guys take on this ? Should i drop it ?
I will do bloods on next monday

TY
You should work on getting your BP down, man.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Var is notorious for BP spike headaches. Wife would even get them some times when she was very light and cardiovascularly fit.

Drink more water & consider using something to lower blood pressure like grape seed extract twice a day and Carditone from Ayush Herbs, or drop the Var.

Also, for Pete’s sake quit taking Clomid and stop believing dumbass crap you read from amateurs on Reddit! Wtf is wrong with kids these days.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never get ANY cycling advice from Reddit.
Oh, you’re going to take a full cycle of test & use HCG, which is also suppressive, better take Clomid because it will magically prevent total suppression despite defying all logic. But definitely don’t get bloodwork, just trust us, even though people like Hyde have actually posted bloodwork disproving this theory. We didn’t get bloodwork, so we know our LH is fine…it FEELS fine, anyway…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, you’re going to take a full cycle of test & use HCG, which is also suppressive, better take Clomid because it will magically prevent total suppression despite defying all logic. But definitely don’t get bloodwork, just trust us, even though people like Hyde have actually posted bloodwork disproving this theory. We didn’t get bloodwork, so we know our LH is fine…it FEELS fine, anyway…
Those same ppl are here as well....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those same ppl are here as well....
Some, yes.
But guys like us try not to let them push stupid ideas to people who might not know better.

:cool:

Reactions: Nac
P

pheeroni

Awards
Var is notorious for BP spike headaches. Wife would even get them some times when she was very light and cardiovascularly fit.

Drink more water & consider using something to lower blood pressure like grape seed extract twice a day and Carditone from Ayush Herbs, or drop the Var.

Also, for Pete’s sake quit taking Clomid and stop believing dumbass crap you read from amateurs on Reddit! Wtf is wrong with kids these days.
Hiya hyde, ty for your reply man.

I'm just doing valid research provided https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7076311/ for clomid use while on cycle. I never run clomid on cycle before but i didnt want to lose fertility and i know these clomid wont help suppresion but it helps with semen quantity.

By bloods i mean is hematologic, lipids profile and SGOT/PT. My only hormonal concern is only estradiol since i'm on cycle with HCG.

I'll try these things you sugested and will drop the var to 30 or even 20 mg and see if things get better, if it isn't then i'm gona hang the var cheers

Last edited:
P

pheeroni

Awards
Never get ANY cycling advice from Reddit.
Never did thought, i only accept valid research or something logical

Sry i also forgot to reply, yea i think i should really work with my BP.

Even on tren my BP only elevated 120/80 top.
I choose anavar because it's considered one of the safest oral and great for joints, i've never been so wrong. Everyone body is different i think

Last edited:
P

pheeroni

Awards
This morning i feel a bit dizzy and measure my blood to 160/100 after taking 10 mg anavar and gradually went down and normal right now (100/70) after 10 hour

Thats it, i call it quit with anavar.

Either the anavar is faked with something else or im shitty responder. Its not worth the risk IMO

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hiya hyde, ty for your reply man.

I'm just doing valid research provided https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7076311/ for clomid use while on cycle. I never run clomid on cycle before but i didnt want to lose fertility and i know these clomid wont help suppresion but it helps with semen quantity.

By bloods i mean is hematologic, lipids profile and SGOT/PT. My only hormonal concern is only estradiol since i'm on cycle with HCG.

I'll try these things you sugested and will drop the var to 30 or even 20 mg and see if things get better, if it isn't then i'm gona hang the var cheers
Not valid at all - read the discussion you provided & you will see one study referencing using 200mg of testosterone/wk, and the other discussing various TRT regimens producing mean total testosterone ranges around 1,000ng/dl….top of NORMAL range. We know from anecdote that fertility does not maintain to the same degree when we get into supraphysiological blast ranges.

IMG_6675.JPG

You can’t maintain FSH through a proper blast with Clomid. Guys taking actual TRT, or things like low doses of things like Var or some SARMs, we know can. But you’re not doing either scenario. So stop taking extra drugs that just waste your money & may damage your eyes longterm for nothing.

HCG on the other hand WILL help maintain some fertility on blast much more effectively, but again that has limitations too.

Neither drug will maintain LH in a blast, but that’s not a concern of yours.

Extreme doses of test (2+g/wk) however do actually raise FSH, I assume because so much free test is available to stimulate the testes, but I’m not really sure why it works. But anecdotally, it does. I would never recommend this though!

P

pheeroni

Awards
Not valid at all - read the discussion you provided & you will see one study referencing using 200mg of testosterone/wk, and the other discussing various TRT regimens producing mean total testosterone ranges around 1,000ng/dl….top of NORMAL range. We know from anecdote that fertility does not maintain to the same degree when we get into supraphysiological blast ranges.

View attachment 218271

You can’t maintain FSH through a proper blast with Clomid. Guys taking actual TRT, or things like low doses of things like Var or some SARMs, we know can. But you’re not doing either scenario. So stop taking extra drugs that just waste your money & may damage your eyes longterm for nothing.

HCG on the other hand WILL help maintain some fertility on blast much more effectively, but again that has limitations too.

Neither drug will maintain LH in a blast, but that’s not a concern of yours.

Extreme doses of test (2+g/wk) however do actually raise FSH, I assume because so much free test is available to stimulate the testes, but I’m not really sure why it works. But anecdotally, it does. I would never recommend this though!
Tyvm for your insight for this topic and your time, it's sounds logical and applicable so i'll save clomid for PCT.

I dont wanna push things if it's needed or not the risk thought i'm kinda bit of old school, on the old day people run minimal 400-500 mgs testosterone weekly but now it seems most guys here run 300 mg test for a base.

As always great answer from you Hyde and your patience answering me, much appreciated

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tyvm for your insight for this topic and your time, it's sounds logical and applicable so i'll save clomid for PCT.

I dont wanna push things if it's needed or not the risk thought i'm kinda bit of old school, on the old day people run minimal 400-500 mgs testosterone weekly but now it seems most guys here run 300 mg test for a base.

As always great answer from you Hyde and your patience answering me, much appreciated
Hey if people get great results with more testosterone, power to them. Other than being misdosed or bunk, test isn’t going to be faked, and it’s the cheapest option - if I felt I could get the same or better results just taking bigger and bigger doses of test, I absolutely would. Some guys can, and do awesome on just testosterone at bigger doses. It just seems to be more guys than not get more sides than not beyond a point, and do better stacking things vs just continually raising test dose.

Take the drugs that seem to work for you - I just know that Clomid currently won’t work for you in this scenario, the way you would like. HCG is the best option by far.