Head count

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boom Quad-triton + dual Ursa. Hoping TAA will be a new creatine type supplement, going to adenosine supplement route. Or does it work better with creatine HCl (I don't use the mono hydrate) or creatine Nitrate?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for your orders!!!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with crazy fast shipping this time. Ordered Thursday and had it already yesterday. Every order I’m also impressed by the quality of the packing to make sure those bottles arrive safe. Great work fellas!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you everyone for your continued support! I hope everyone filled their coffers... it's going to take I giant effort to get one of these together again. Prices keep soaring and making these sales harder and harder to make happen. anyhow enjoy your APEX everyone! ~

make it count!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for your continued support! I hope everyone filled their coffers... it's going to take I giant effort to get one of these together again. Prices keep soaring and making these sales harder and harder to make happen. anyhow enjoy your APEX everyone! ~

make it count!!
So you're saying we need to go ahead and create a Labor Day BOGO request thread..?.