Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd get 60mL each of Hyperion, Ursa, Epichaos, Triton, and Helios, a BOGO would let me stock up to try just about everything I haven't tried yet
..... Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely more Ursa to add to the stock pile lol. Have been tempted to try Hyperion and Arimahex later in the summer. Could these be used as an OTC PCT for 11 keto/epiandro? I have other products on hand but I had seen that recommended in another thread. Only concern was if the DHEA may continue or cause slight suppression? Or perhaps just using Arimahex may be the better option?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thinking of changing the name to "Ursa Major & Company" or maybe "Ursa Major, etc."

Also, I may have to delay any further sales to make time to produce more Ursa Major!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thinking of changing the name to "Ursa Major & Company" or maybe "Ursa Major, etc."

Also, I may have to delay any further sales to make time to produce more Ursa Major!
Well I could use more Epichaos as well because I accidently ordered the 30ml bottles last time! :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I second this! Great idea!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really wish I had time from the last sale to try out my Hyperion and Epichaos, but it seems like the Ursa and AET is treating my wife (and me before I started my log) pretty well.

struggling to decide if I go ahead and stock up some more just in case, I imagine things won’t last forever but I’ve got 7 unopened 60ml bottles left.

I may be convinced to get some Stanogen. I’m logging Androsterone right now, but I’m curious to keep things going after depending on how I feel towards the last several days of this Alpha Seven.

what’s everyone’s thoughts on EpiAndro? What’s the dosing like in Stanogen? worth running Epiandro solo? (Not on TRT) as a test base for other orals? How’s it compare to the OG LGI Stano 200?

edit - wait is Epiandro actually the exact same as the OG Stano?? I ran that several times as “test base” for other orals.

edit 2 - im all sorts of fucked up here. The banning of PHs and DS just made the nomenclatures hard to follow. I have no idea what’s what if it isn’t straight up Epistane,Halo, DMZ, etc.

Last edited:
johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
At a bare minimum I could use at least another four Epichaos and possibly a few more bottles of Ursa or Hyperion.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would order more triton and ursa most likely. Maybe flashpoint as I just started it yesterday and don't know how I'll like it. Need to check my helios stock as well since I've given away 4 bottles to friends and family recently.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would order more triton and ursa most likely. Maybe flashpoint as I just started it yesterday and don't know how I'll like it. Need to check my helios stock as well since I've given away 4 bottles to friends and family recently.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really wish I had time from the last sale to try out my Hyperion and Epichaos, but it seems like the Ursa and AET is treating my wife (and me before I started my log) pretty well.

struggling to decide if I go ahead and stock up some more just in case, I imagine things won’t last forever but I’ve got 7 unopened 60ml bottles left.

I may be convinced to get some Stanogen. I’m logging Androsterone right now, but I’m curious to keep things going after depending on how I feel towards the last several days of this Alpha Seven.

what’s everyone’s thoughts on EpiAndro? What’s the dosing like in Stanogen? worth running Epiandro solo? (Not on TRT) as a test base for other orals? How’s it compare to the OG LGI Stano 200?

edit - wait is Epiandro actually the exact same as the OG Stano?? I ran that several times as “test base” for other orals.

edit 2 - im all sorts of fucked up here. The banning of PHs and DS just made the nomenclatures hard to follow. I have no idea what’s what if it isn’t straight up Epistane,Halo, DMZ, etc.
im not sure about your product so I cant directly compare to it, but stano is really nice. if you want to do full blast dosing that compares to 900-1200mgs oral, i would say 4ml will be as good as any other epiandro you have use.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im not sure about your product so I cant directly compare to it, but stano is really nice. if you want to do full blast dosing that compares to 900-1200mgs oral, i would say 4ml will be as good as any other epiandro you have use.
Is EpiAndro the same compound as the original Stano prohormones? That’s what I can’t figure out 100%, it seems the nomenclatures may be slightly different.

but yeah typically 1000mg oral was what I did. How many mg/ml is Stanogen?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is EpiAndro the same compound as the original Stano prohormones? That’s what I can’t figure out 100%, it seems the nomenclatures may be slightly different.

but yeah typically 1000mg oral was what I did. How many mg/ml is Stanogen?
That's a good point about all of the changes, and the past getting fuzzier as time goes by....

There was a "Stano" (pro-Stanz) years ago that was actually a PH to Stanozolol (Winstrol).
It is now a controlled substance (the ban).

Stanodrol (Stano) is the same thing as Epiandrosterone (Epiandro). .... Stanogen.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a good point about all of the changes, and the past getting fuzzier as time goes by....

There was a "Stano" (pro-Stanz) years ago that was actually a PH to Stanozolol (Winstrol).
It is now a controlled substance (the ban).

Stanodrol (Stano) is the same thing as Epiandrosterone (Epiandro). .... Stanogen.
Thank you.. I have no idea which Stano I took a few years back lol

The "Stano-Drol" Ingredients section is basically what I was trying to do to compare things, and thats coming from someone who got a C in community college chemistry.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you.. I have no idea which Stano I took a few years back lol

The "Stano-Drol" Ingredients section is basically what I was trying to do to compare things, and thats coming from someone who got a C in community college chemistry.
Regardless .... This is what is available now.
When run in a cycle (as some type of base), it would pair well with a wet compound(s).
If using with other dry compounds, you might consider adding something in to give a little Estrogen (through conversion).
Our "Hyperion" is a great product in that regard.

Stanogen has classic DHT effects. It is dry, increases strength, drive, aggression, libido, and gives the body a "harder" appearance. It can also counterbalance some Estrogenic sides, to a degree.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems like efforts here may be stalling. You gotta speak up now or it'll all be for not!!!!! Its gonna take all of your replies to get a BOGO over the 4th!

Now lets give Nos something to keep him up at night. (cookin up more Ursa nam sayin? ) 💩

Lets make this happen