Hdrol advice on my 3rd week starting today!!!

Snowboarda10h

Awards
Alright so the title says I'm on my 3rd week and I'm really nOt feeling anything. I pre loaded 2 weeks 1st week on I went 50mg 2nd week at 75mg 1 cap at 8 two caps before workout at 230..my lifts so far have pretty much stayed the same bf has gone down a little as I am cutting for the summer. Jw if I should many eat more and screw my cutting or up the dosage I am 6 feet 215 lbs at 15% bf

kom01

kom01

Awards
go to 100mg, some people consider it as the sweet spot. It also takes 3 weeks to kick in usually, which clone are you using? Is it legit?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
from my experience it kicks in about week 3 , and i wouldnt jump to 100mg go to 75mg.
50/50/75/75/75 would be good for a first timer, what brand of hdrol is it from?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from my experience it kicks in about week 3 , and i wouldnt jump to 100mg go to 75mg.
50/50/75/75/75 would be good for a first timer, what brand of hdrol is it from?
This. I agree totally. end of 3rd week beginning of 4th is when I usually "FEEL" it. Thats why it is suggested to do a 6 weeker with hdrol:deal:

Snowboarda10h

Awards
I'm already on the 3rd week I Am taking Halovar and I'm on a schedule that looks like 50/75/75/75/75/75 so I'm starting my 3rd week now so I guess I'll just stay at 75 I have absolutely no sides and I feel 0 difference. It says that I should take 1 after a work out with some sort of carbs..

ProPopper

Awards
im taking epi and just doing a 2 week run with HD during it..... either the epi is blowing me up or the HD is because its been only a week since i started halo and i added a 45 to each side yesterday on the bench and put it up 8 times with ease.

adnscmplx

Awards
I started really feeling it (mostly in the gym) week 4. Like others have said, think about going to 100mg. You're a big dude.

Black Hat

Awards
im taking epi and just doing a 2 week run with HD during it..... either the epi is blowing me up or the HD is because its been only a week since i started halo and i added a 45 to each side yesterday on the bench and put it up 8 times with ease.
Let me get this straight, you're bragging about benching 135x8??? Or do you mean 45 per side on top of what you normally bench??

MacTruck33

Awards
Weird you made this thread im running the exact same thing on a recomp with T3/EC. All I have seen (this is also starting my third week) is I have gotten leaner while losing strength. Hell, I could have done that Natty. Im gonna see how this week goes and decide whether to get another bottle or ditch it for the last 3 weeks and maybe give Beastdrol one more try (hated it last time, but I did get sick right as I went on cycle) or run some S-Roid ive got here.

Thus far im unimpressed but im going to see how this week goes. The T3/EC stack certainly gets a thumbs up though no questions asked.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
You can't expect to make huge gains on a caloric deficit. Basically, if you're following a true cut diet, the H-drol will only prevent muscle loss and keep your strength basically where it's at while you lose fat. You may find that H-drol works better for you as a bulker. It is an extremely versatile compound, but different people respond in different ways, and so you may find that you get more out of it with a different diet and training style, and that another compound works better for you as a cutter. If you aren't satisfied with the results of this cycle, go through PCT, take a look at your diet and training regimen, and if they are solid, consider trying another compound next time you cut.

kom01

kom01

Awards
MacTruck33, I have done a lot of research about using T3. From my understanding, it is used best when stacked with anabolic substances so you don't loose much muscle. To me it seems that you are getting weaker/loosing muscle because the H-drol isn't strong enough to subside the effects of the T3. I would probably drop the T3 and run H-drol and the EC stack and see how you go.Also, when I recomp I usually don't do any cardio and just focus on my weight training to ensure that I don't loose much strength.

ProPopper

Awards
Let me get this straight, you're bragging about benching 135x8??? Or do you mean 45 per side on top of what you normally bench??
i said i ADDED a 45 to each side. actually i guess that is kinda misleading. but yeah another 45 on top of my normal bench.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Alright so the title says I'm on my 3rd week and I'm really nOt feeling anything. I pre loaded 2 weeks 1st week on I went 50mg 2nd week at 75mg 1 cap at 8 two caps before workout at 230..my lifts so far have pretty much stayed the same bf has gone down a little as I am cutting for the summer. Jw if I should many eat more and screw my cutting or up the dosage I am 6 feet 215 lbs at 15% bf
hows your protein intake? and for that matter, hows your carb intake?

MacTruck33

Awards
MacTruck33, I have done a lot of research about using T3. From my understanding, it is used best when stacked with anabolic substances so you don't loose much muscle. To me it seems that you are getting weaker/loosing muscle because the H-drol isn't strong enough to subside the effects of the T3. I would probably drop the T3 and run H-drol and the EC stack and see how you go.Also, when I recomp I usually don't do any cardio and just focus on my weight training to ensure that I don't loose much strength.
I was running EC alone and it always works well but i decided to bring in the T3 to step things up to the next level. Ive gone hard on this cut, slashed calories and carbs (except for pre and post) and trained balls to the wall heavy. Ive made awesome progress and dropped about 29 lbs but the Hdrol hasnt even kept strength up. I do love the lack of sides but im willing to go through with sides as long as im getting a benefit out of the compound. This week will decide whether to stick it out or go through with the switch to SD. As for cardio, my metabolism and genetics dont allow me to slack on cardio...30 mins 3 times a week is maintenance cardio for me. Any less and i will blow up.

Snowboarda10h

Awards
I don't exactly count protein and carbs but for example yesterday
breakfast I had 2 pieces if toast with pb. 2 scoops whey and a bananna
Lunch 5 smaller pieces of chicken breast large bottle of water
Snack protein bar
Befor workout apple with cup oats mixed with 2 scoops of protein
Post workout sane thing cup oats after my post shake.
Dinner tacos

Snowboarda10h

Awards
I don't expect to gain 10 lbs of muscle and loose fat but I feel like I could easily be doing the same thing w/o The ph. That's why I was jw if it takes a little longer to possibly kick in if I'm a bigger guy or Maby should I up my food intake even tho I'm cutting

kom01

kom01

Awards
Were you using L-dopa, vitex, p-5-p and/or caber whilst taking it?

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
I don't exactly count protein and carbs but for example yesterday
breakfast I had 2 pieces if toast with pb. 2 scoops whey and a bananna
Lunch 5 smaller pieces of chicken breast large bottle of water
Snack protein bar
Befor workout apple with cup oats mixed with 2 scoops of protein
Post workout sane thing cup oats after my post shake.
Dinner tacos
if that's all you're eating, then like someone said you'll only keep the muscle you have right now. you are taking an anabolic agent, it wants fuel. you can eat a couple hundred calories over maintenance and have a good recomp effect. h drol takes a few weeks to kick in. eat more and lift like a beast while you're on cycle and during pct. do you have a good post cycle lined up? you can't drop cals during post cycle either or you will lose what gains you make. bottom line: EAT, LIFT, SLEEP, rinse and repeat.

Snowboarda10h

Awards
Nolva and cycle assist with a test booster.. Yea I'll take your advice and up my cals a little more

kom01

kom01

Awards
Your diet should be more like this; However, you should take this as a guide and adjust the quantities to the way you feel. This is how my diet looks like..

8.00am Oats + Milk (or water) + 30g Protein + 10ml Flaxseed Oild
3 x Toast
1 x egg
1 x coffee

11.00am 200-300g lean meet
1 - 1.5 cup brown rice or 2 slices of bread

2.00pm 200-300g lean meet
1- 1.5 cup brown rice
10ml flaxseed oil
5.00pm Protein Shake (30g)
(pre-work) 2 x apples or some people have oats etc..

6.00pm pre-work drink like Jack3d

8.00pm - Protein Shake (45g)
(post work out) - 1 scoop of glucose powder
- 5g creatine mono

9.00pm- 200-300g lean meat
- 1 cup of vegies

12.00am - 250g cottage cheese
(bedtime) - 1 table spoon peanut butter
- 7x almonds

Snacks: Almonds etc..

MikeMagz1013

Awards
I ran one bottle of Halovar. Ate like an animal and put on 4-5 lbs of dry muscle. I smoke weed everyday though. My metabolism is off the charts so I really really have to eat. Couldn't find another bottle though that's why I kept it to just one bottle. Sucks because it was kicking in right around week 3. I felt the dry joints the first week of Halo though, you didn't?

Snowboarda10h

Awards
Yea I have some nolva and running cycle assist with a test booster starting week 3 and creatine. And I'm starting to get more strength I noticed today at the gym I'm gaining weight slowly but loosing fat. I bought some waxy maze and dextrose I've been taking pre and post workout with my protein and hdrol. Seems to help with the extra carbs...

Snowboarda10h

Awards
Pretty sure I have seen that you are not suppose to be taking pre workout drinks like jacked 3d while on cycle...

Snowboarda10h

Awards
Dry joints no, I have been taking fish oil twice a day to helP with that.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Pretty sure I have seen that you are not suppose to be taking pre workout drinks like jacked 3d while on cycle...
If your talking to me, I am not on a cycle.... From my understanding, it is recommended not to take pre-workouts because it elevates your blood pressure, however I believe you can can counteract this by adding in some Hawthorne berry along with your cycle assist. On my cycle coming up, I will probably drop the jack3d, because I will be running X-tren, Hdrol and ephedrine or clen.