HCGenerate after or during PCT?

Football8

Active Member
For my 12 week test c cycle my pct is Torem+Forma stanzol+ HCGenerate and didnt know if i should use the HCGenerate when I finish the torem and forma stanzol or use it with them, and im using the the forma for 10 weeks making me run it 6 weeks after pct.
 
Use it with serm. If you have not bought it yet I would save my money. If you did already buy it use it with the serm
 
why not a lot people said to use it in pct and since i ordered one bottle should I just use it the for the second half of my cycle? and should i still use arimidex with it?
 
why not a lot people said to use it in pct and since i ordered one bottle should I just use it the for the second half of my cycle? and should i still use arimidex with it?

Where did a lot of people say that? Oh what I know lol
 
Back
Top