HCG

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How many IUs is 1000mcg of HCG and can that fit into a general insulin syringe?

Have a 10000 IU vial of HCG and Insulin Syringes 1CC which I believe is equivalent to 100 IUs

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea as far as mcg, but if you're looking for 1000iu of hcg, then it will fit in an insulin syringe depending on how you reconstituted.

If you reconstituted 10000 iu with 10ml of liquid, you have about 1000iu per ml (or cc) and it would be 100 units on a syringe.
If you reconstitute with 5ml of liquid, you will need to inject 50 iu on the syringe for a 1000iu dose.

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea as far as mcg, but if you're looking for 1000iu of hcg, then it will fit in an insulin syringe depending on how you reconstituted.

If you reconstituted 10000 iu with 10ml of liquid, you have about 1000iu per ml (or cc) and it would be 100 units on a syringe.
If you reconstitute with 5ml of liquid, you will need to inject 50 iu on the syringe for a 1000iu dose.
So it basically determines the concentration (density) of the substance. I was told to do 1000mcg eod (4 injections) -> 500 mcg eod (3 injections) -> 250mcg eod (2 injections). Any word if I reconstruct the HCG 10000iu with 5mL what the amount of units you would use

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do 5ml. Your first 4 injections will be 50 units (1/2 cc) Then the next 3 injections will be 25 units, followed by 12.5 units for 2 more. Now you're looking at 6000iu total.

Is this for a pct?

Bgram

Bgram

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So do 5ml. Your first 4 injections will be 50 units (1/2 cc) Then the next 3 injections will be 25 units, followed by 12.5 units for 2 more. Now you're looking at 6000iu total.

Is this for a pct?
Yeah in the near future though I copped the stuff ahead of time so id be have everything in place (or Id go crazy lol). Am I able to freeze the remaining 4000iu for a future PCT? Also HGH is measured in the same measurement system, just based on IUs?