Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Hcg

Codster951

Active Member
So I have been on Trt for a little over a year now and I am completely shut down with atrophy. My question is if I start hcg with this protocol will it bring my boys back or is it something that should have been down before complete shutdown? All help and input appreciated
 
They should come back, but possibly slowly. I would keep lower dosing and give it time to hit full swing, no pun intended.
 
So I have been on Trt for a little over a year now and I am completely shut down with atrophy. My question is if I start hcg with this protocol will it bring my boys back or is it something that should have been down before complete shutdown? All help and input appreciated

It could, you could also do well with a little Clomid and some tongkat ali. There's a lot of research out there just gotta look for it.
 
Trt is not 500 mgs a week from previous post if I read it right. Need to use choice words more wisely ...lol
 
Back
Top