Unanswered HCG won’t Mix

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever had the issue with their hCG not mixing? I put the BAC water in slowly, swirled it around so that will dissolve. But no matter how many times I do it doesn’t. I put it in the fridge for now just in case anyone can give me any answers. Could the hCG powder have gotten too hot when it was shipped and lead to damage? I’ll post a picture below

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG

When I swirl it, the powder just moves around in the liquid but it doesn’t actually mix.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well... that certainly doesn’t look right.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Well... that certainly doesn’t look right.
Yeah dude this **** blows.. dude got me at a high price for it. If that wasn’t bad enough the fact I can’t use it sucks worse.... idk if it makes a difference but this is what I put in it.

IMG_1624.JPG

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It might. The stuff I’ve ever used was regular bac water with the alcohol in it, or when I was using whole vials at a time, just sterile water. Never had salt in it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I used it mine had the salt in it as well, not sure why yours didn’t work

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I used it mine had the salt in it as well, not sure why yours didn’t work
Well, this is unusable, and heating is not applicable here... so I’m guessing degraded or bunk.

Unusable either way. Literally never seen this happen before, so my opinion is 1 don’t use it, 2 buy another brand, 3 use regular bac water.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I regularly use a .9% sodium chloride spiked with extra BA...
You could try adding more water to get it to dissolve...
That bottle looks big. Is it a 10ml vial like your test comes in? Ive always seen HCG in the small 2.5ml peptide style vials, or similar.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be honest i doubt it’s HCG. The bac water is fine cause that’s what I used and if it was HCG it would dissolve. HCG is just freeze dried so the moisture is removed from the solution it’s in which yields a powder. If it won’t dissolve back in to water then it’s not HCG

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be honest i doubt it’s HCG. The bac water is fine cause that’s what I used and if it was HCG it would dissolve. HCG is just freeze dried so the moisture is removed from the solution it’s in which yields a powder. If it won’t dissolve back in to water then it’s not HCG
Yes...cant be hcg. Sometimes small amounts will stay clumped and you can just slowly roll it between your hands to warm and that takes care of it. That stuff isnt doing a thang

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely NOT HCG, do not put that in your body.