HCG With test and Dbol?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys normally run Hcg during a cycle, towards the end of a cycle before PCT or do most of you not use Hcg at all?

I was considering doing a test cycle 500mg a week for 12 weeks with a kick starter of 30mg Dbol for 4 weeks. I’ve seen opinions saying Hcg is good and others saying it’s not necessary? What are y’all thoughts for a simple cycle like this?

olilelo

Awards
i running 2x 250 ui/week from second week and drop it 10 days before pct start.works good

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys normally run Hcg during a cycle, towards the end of a cycle before PCT or do most of you not use Hcg at all?

I was considering doing a test cycle 500mg a week for 12 weeks with a kick starter of 30mg Dbol for 4 weeks. I’ve seen opinions saying Hcg is good and others saying it’s not necessary? What are y’all thoughts for a simple cycle like this?
I dont use it, but I'm also clipped and not worried about kids.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People are not incorrect saying you dont NEED it but IME it works wonderfully. It will keep that signal going to your sack telling it to work and IME you will bounce back much quicker during/after pct. I'll never run another cycle without it. Probably somewhere between 500-1000iu per week is sufficient.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
People are not incorrect saying you dont NEED it but IME it works wonderfully. It will keep that signal going to your sack telling it to work and IME you will bounce back much quicker during/after pct. I'll never run another cycle without it. Probably somewhere between 500-1000iu per week is sufficient.
Could you not run it the entire cycle and just run it heavily (1500IU spaced out 3 times 500IU a week) for 3 weeks towards the end and stop a week or so before PCT?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could you not run it the entire cycle and just run it heavily (1500IU spaced out 3 times 500IU a week) for 3 weeks towards the end and stop a week or so before PCT?
I'm not sure that would be any more beneficial. Your either giving your testes a signal or you are not. I think if you bump it up that much you are more than likely just wasting some hcg. I would keep it the same and just stop just before pct.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m using hcg at 250 2x pw on my first test cycle - obviously with it being my first time using it I can’t talk about recovery but will say my nuts are big and juicy and my libido is through the roof......

Having researched it I was sure that using on cycle this way was the way to go. Lots of experienced guys using the protocol.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to derail the thread, but would HCG injections be a recommended addition to an oral-only cycle (e.g., T-Bol at 50-60 mg/day for 6-8 wks)? Between running a mild SERM such as Toremifene throughout the cycle or running HCG, which would be the better/smarter choice?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to derail the thread, but would HCG injections be a recommended addition to an oral-only cycle (e.g., T-Bol at 50-60 mg/day for 6-8 wks)? Between running a mild SERM such as Toremifene throughout the cycle or running HCG, which would be the better/smarter choice?
First part of the question is pretty easy - it would be beneficial imo to any cycle that will shut you down.....

Second part I’m sure will be answered by much smarter people than me on this stuff but when I looked at it I felt hcg with its mimicking of LH and would be most effective specifically for the purpose of stimulating leydig cells and continued testicular function.

With torem it’s obviously not quite the same and you get the anti estro impact (for which I use adex) plus the negative increase in shbg......

Torem is rated highly by a number of people as well though bro so there’s probably pluses and minuses each way. Personally I just try to understand the research best I can and decide from there....always learning though

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i running 2x 250 ui/week from second week and drop it 10 days before pct start.works good
That would depend upon the ester that you're running.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don’t think it’s a waste any way you run it. I personally feel it’s better when you run a 12 weeker and use it for the last 8 weeks, but even if you blasted it for 3 days while esters are clearing, you should still get some use of it. Years ago, many swore by this method. I always ran it like the forum gurus stated though, 2x a week for the time shut down until last pin, and I feel it worked great when I did.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don’t think it’s a waste any way you run it. I personally feel it’s better when you run a 12 weeker and use it for the last 8 weeks, but even if you blasted it for 3 days while esters are clearing, you should still get some use of it. Years ago, many swore by this method. I always ran it like the forum gurus stated though, 2x a week for the time shut down until last pin, and I feel it worked great when I did.
So you used to blast it at the end before you started PCT?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can go either I'm or subq, it doesnt matter. Since im already pinning im so much on cycle I choose to mix 5000iu of hcg with 2 ml of bac water so by i have a very small volume to inject and go subq. Subq sticks are quick, easy, and painless.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
You can go either I'm or subq, it doesnt matter. Since im already pinning im so much on cycle I choose to mix 5000iu of hcg with 2 ml of bac water so by i have a very small volume to inject and go subq. Subq sticks are quick, easy, and painless.
I see, the place I’m going to buy from doesn’t sell it with bac water but with Sodium chloride solution. Does that make a difference?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see, the place I’m going to buy from doesn’t sell it with bac water but with Sodium chloride solution. Does that make a difference?
Hopefully someone will jump in here and correct me if I am wrong. But I believe that they are for 2 different purposes with bac water being safer as in sterile for longer? I know guys that use both, but I just remember after reading up a while back deciding that bac water was the better choice. I think sodium chloride is better if your pumping more volume of liquid into your body?!?? Like I said - you can definitely use both. But if you google bac water its only a couple bucks...very cheap and you can have it at your house in days from many vendors.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as it has a sterilizing agent in it. I usually just opt for the bac-static water but I think I’ve used that once but it still had some benzyl alcohol in it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly this for me too. Small amount of liquid sub q - dead easy

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
Hopefully someone will jump in here and correct me if I am wrong. But I believe that they are for 2 different purposes with bac water being safer as in sterile for longer? I know guys that use both, but I just remember after reading up a while back deciding that bac water was the better choice. I think sodium chloride is better if your pumping more volume of liquid into your body?!?? Like I said - you can definitely use both. But if you google bac water its only a couple bucks...very cheap and you can have it at your house in days from many vendors.
Bac water actually pretty difficult to find. I’ve been searching for it for weeks now to no avail. Every place I’ve found is either out of stock or requires a medical license to purchase.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bac water actually pretty difficult to find. I’ve been searching for it for weeks now to no avail. Every place I’ve found is either out of stock or requires a medical license to purchase.
I dont think your looking very hard bro. Try typing the product you are looking for followed by .com and see what you find....plus plenty of research chem sites that sell it too. Last time I went to order some I had to find a new vendor and think it took me less than 10 min start to finish.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont think your looking very hard bro. Try typing the product you are looking for followed by .com and see what you find....plus plenty of research chem sites that sell it too. Last time I went to order some I had to find a new vendor and think it took me less than 10 min start to finish.

Yep.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
Wow you’re right, now I feel dumb. I’ve been scouring google links for weeks looking for it. Guess I’m not as e-savvy as I used to be. Thank you sir

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow you’re right, now I feel dumb. I’ve been scouring google links for weeks looking for it. Guess I’m not as e-savvy as I used to be. Thank you sir
Haha....if I had a dollar for every time I asked how to find something that ended up being so simple....no problem brutha!

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
How long does HCG typically good for with bac water? If I do 250IU 2 times a week I can stretch it 10 weeks with 5000IU and 5ML of bac

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long does HCG typically good for with bac water? If I do 250IU 2 times a week I can stretch it 10 weeks with 5000IU and 5ML of bac
as long as you are storing it in your refrigerator. Some say put it in the refrigerator after constitution and some say even in powder form....I'd throw it in there the day you get it and you'll be fine for 10 weeks.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Double Post

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
The hcg I got arrived already reconstituted. I was hoping that wasn’t the case as I’m trying to store it till feb or so. I emailed the lab and asked about shelf life since it was already reconstituted, because on the box it says it expires in 2020. They said the exp date on the box is good and it doesn’t matter that it’s already liquid form. Somewhere I read that’s it’s good for about 60 days after reconstitution. I’m not really sure what to believe but I still plan on using that hcg come February.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
The hcg I got arrived already reconstituted. I was hoping that wasn’t the case as I’m trying to store it till feb or so. I emailed the lab and asked about shelf life since it was already reconstituted, because on the box it says it expires in 2020. They said the exp date on the box is good and it doesn’t matter that it’s already liquid form. Somewhere I read that’s it’s good for about 60 days after reconstitution. I’m not really sure what to believe but I still plan on using that hcg come February.
I think 60 days after puncturing the seal is about average for time. I think if you go a little more than that it’s not going to kill you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had exactly the same bro, was already constituted in a sealed vial. I’m confident that kept refrigerated it has a min 3-6 months. It appears to be working and I’m 7 weeks in

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had exactly the same bro, was already constituted in a sealed vial. I’m confident that kept refrigerated it has a min 3-6 months. It appears to be working and I’m 7 weeks in

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I think 60 days after puncturing the seal is about average for time. I think if you go a little more than that it’s not going to kill you
I received it a few months ago now so by the time I use it I’d guess about 6 months will have passed. It’s from one of the bigger, more reputable labs and I’ve ordered from them a couple times now. So I’m taking their word that it won’t expire. Time will tell.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing subq or intramuscular inj?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can always run bloods after a few weeks to see if it's working too. Would probably be worth it if its questionable at all.