HCG while on cycle, but late to start

blasteryui

Awards
I started shooting two weeks ago, Monday will be going onto the third week.. I'm hoping to have the HCG by next week or the week after. When I do get my hands on it, how much do I need to shoot.. do I have to do more at first to get things going, and then do I do 250iu 2x a week?
I'm also confused about how to mix and do the math of this.. so I use insulin needles and I'm drawing IU's.. If I have 5000 Pregnyl, then do I use 2ML of bac water? Correct me i'm wrong... you mix 5000 Pregnyl with 2ml bacwater.. 250iu is the equivalent of 0.25ml.. which means if I was to shoot 250 iu, I would have a total of 8 shots? Or do I have this very wrong, its a bit confusing. Hope someone can chime in.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its just test, u can probably wait even a few more weeks before u start.

Ur math is off. Write it out on paper until u get it. Better u have it down pat than us do ur homework for u Ha Ha

blasteryui

Awards
If its just test, u can probably wait even a few more weeks before u start.

Ur math is off. Write it out on paper until u get it. Better u have it down pat than us do ur homework for u Ha Ha
Idk i kinda disagree with that, I'm bad at math and the whole conversion, not to mention I dont have the insulin needles on hand.. I'm sure if I saw it written down a few times and studied it over I would understand it, but thats the problem I haven't been able to find this directly..

Even in my first post.. i asked how much IU would I shoot per week while on cycle, and how many times a week.. I can't just formulate that answer, I need actual answers in regards to that.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can anybody else chime?
Add 2 mL of BAC water to your 5000 iu vial of hcg. Then each 0.1 mL will equal 250 iu hcg. If you are using a 1 mL insulin syringe with 100 tick marks, 10 tick marks will be 0.1 mL or 250 iu HCG.

blasteryui

Awards
Add 2 mL of BAC water to your 5000 iu vial of hcg. Then each 0.1 mL will equal 250 iu hcg. If you are using a 1 mL insulin syringe with 100 tick marks, 10 tick marks will be 0.1 mL or 250 iu HCG.

Thank you, is it 5ml total though or just 2ML of bac water to 5000iu of hcg?

Treninator

Awards
I started shooting two weeks ago, Monday will be going onto the third week.. I'm hoping to have the HCG by next week or the week after. When I do get my hands on it, how much do I need to shoot.. do I have to do more at first to get things going, and then do I do 250iu 2x a week?
I'm also confused about how to mix and do the math of this.. so I use insulin needles and I'm drawing IU's.. If I have 5000 Pregnyl, then do I use 2ML of bac water? Correct me i'm wrong... you mix 5000 Pregnyl with 2ml bacwater.. 250iu is the equivalent of 0.25ml.. which means if I was to shoot 250 iu, I would have a total of 8 shots? Or do I have this very wrong, its a bit confusing. Hope someone can chime in.
In my honest opinion and from experience there is no benefit in running hcg while on cycle. Tampering with hormones throwing them l over the place. My advice would be start and finish your cycle, 12 weeks 14 weeks, whatever it may be then hit a strong pct hcg, clomid and tamoxifen for about 4 to 6 weeks.