HCG use

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
The clinic I am going through has me using HCG injections 2 times per week along with my test treatment. They have me using the HCG for the entire course of treatment which is 1 year. I am afraid of the HCG causing my body's natural ability to produce test on its own to burn out. Any ideas?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
The clinic I am going through has me using HCG injections 2 times per week along with my test treatment. They have me using the HCG for the entire course of treatment which is 1 year. I am afraid of the HCG causing my body's natural ability to produce test on its own to burn out. Any ideas?
eh did i miss read this entire paragraph? your worried about the bodys ability to produce its own test? why the F are you going on trt then? hasnt that already happened to a point? i would certainly assume so since your going on trt.

other guess is you dont need trt and you want to legally cruise. if thats the case your rolling the dice

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
actually my labs were in the 330 zone. I am not looking for a ****y and uneducated answer. If you just want to criticize someone then you should work on how you look (which appears pretty smooth).

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
As I understand it HCG keeps the testies producing natural test so you don't get shut down with little raisin nuts ... I think you are worried about nothing.

mathew34

Awards
HCG is a great products!! Nothing to say about it!! Im amaze.. :)

Thanks NTBM..

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I am concerned about the HCG use because from what I read is that HCG replaces the signal for LH. I know when you are on trt for extended periods it will also shut down production. Right now I am using trt as a band aid until maybe something better comes out. The only other thing that actually makes me feel like I am on test is DAA. DAA also though gives me anxiety and kills my libido.

tattoopierced1

TRT is for life man. You dont just go on test to come off of it. I'd drop the test and go with HCG only to see if that will suffice to raise your natural levels.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
im not usually an ahole but here goes. trt is for life not a year. as for me looking smooth here you go pull up the thread and see for yourself how smooth i am

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160548-ambulldogs-hcgenerate-trt.html
Excellent work AMBulldog.

Original poster. I have to agree with everyone else. TRT is for life. If you don't want to make that commitment. I would attempt either a HCG or clomid restart. If you don't restart from those methods, TRT may be your only choice.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
HCG is a great products!! Nothing to say about it!! Im amaze.. :)

Thanks NTBM..
Wait, if it's such a great product why "Nothing to say about it!!"?
Shouldn't it be just the opposite? You can't say enough about it?
I mean, I'm just saying.

Wow, I just increased my post count by one AND I contributed as much as the post I'm quoting.

See posts 2 and 6 here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/181062-hcg-pill-form.html

Now I feel better. I contributed something.

JayV

Banned
Awards